Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 08:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Lol, thank you my friend! *hugs*
Right back at ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 PM

349 posts, read 459,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Water signs are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac. Their emotions guide them in whatever they do. They have strong emotional bonds with other people and empathy towards other people. They don’t always make decisions based on the logical thing to do. Rather, they use their emotions as a guide to living.

The water sign Cancer is imbued with this energy as well. Represented by the crab, they are considered homebodies who'd rather retreat into their shell than strike out in search of adventure. Valuing safety and security they will nearly always protect and nurture their loved ones.

Another sign of the zodiac that one would naturally associate with the element of water is Pisces as its symbol is a pair of fish. However, like the element of water itself, the water sign Pisces and its symbol are deceptively simple. Closer inspection shows the fish are facing opposite directions revealing the dual nature of the Pisces. This is also a common quality of the water element with its shifting currents.
Pisces are often thought of as being comfortable "going with the flow" people, thus making them a good match for water's unpredictable and sometimes mysterious nature.Pisces, on the other hand, are considered emotionally sensitive. This makes them appear wispy, dreamy, or deceptively disconnected from the people around them when in fact Pisces are usually remarkably attuned to the feelings of those around them.

Scorpio, a relentless sign who does not see failure but simply continues on toward the next goal until success is reached. The sign is represented by the scorpion, a symbol with amazing healing and regenerative abilities and they are remarkably fierce in pursuit of their prey.

Emotional well being is the key to the water signs existence. The water signs and the element itself compliment each other to achieve a remarkable balance of powerful and subtle feelings to encompass the human experience.

The info you have on the water signs is accurate. Due to their sensitive nature if they get upset they can stay that way for a long time and will hold a grudge. Cancers are emotional and caring (selective)but can also be aloof and cold. Where did you get your info from?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaffegal05 View Post
The info you have on the water signs is accurate. Due to their sensitive nature if they get upset they can stay that way for a long time and will hold a grudge. Cancers are emotional and caring (selective)but can also be aloof and cold. Where did you get your info from?
I just googled it. Robert wanted to know about water signs and who gets along with them. Pretty easy.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:47 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
If they would of had a colonascopy they would of caught it maybe. heh.
Yes, doctors need to send those with Cancer in Uranus for more frequent colonoscopies.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:56 AM

580 posts, read 965,014 times
Quote:
The power of them together.....

Together their powers can give you insight into the secrets of cosmic coupling. What does Leo know about seduction? Plenty. Does a Scorpio secretly crave your attention? Absolutely. Do fantasies and kinky scenarios belong only to Pisces and Aquarius? Absolutely not.

Aries

Hold them close and whisper naughty notions in their ear, letting your lips just graze the ear slightly. Watch them melt.
Taurus

Slow, seductive kisses between the lips and neck make them crazy. Make sure you’re softly stroking their bodies so you can feel them quiver.
Gemini

Seduction happens first in their minds. Look deeply into Gemini’s eyes while you softly stroke their hands and describe all the attention you intend to give them later.
Cancer

Seduction is a passionate kiss, teasing fingers gently gliding across their chest and the promise of more to come later.
Leo

The lion loves long slow strokes down their back, preferably while you’re kissing and gently biting their lips. They just may playfully pounce on you.
Virgo

Get Virgo in the mood with a hot oil body massage, giving them all of your attention. Tempt them with promises to let them have their way with you.
Libra

Librans thrive on seduction and all of its trappings – candlelight, atmosphere and increasingly heated encounters. And they don’t mind at all when you take charge.
Scorpio

The naughtier, the better. Be seductive and mysterious. Wear something hot and let them un-wrap you slowly, while teasingly touching their lower half.
Sagittarius

Get your Sag into the great outdoors and release their inner wood nymph. Fresh air will invigorate them bring out the adventurer inside. Playfully tease their thighs to get this fire sign burning.
Capricorn

Classic seduction and continual anticipation of more to come is the key to seducing a Capricorn. Brush their knees with yours or gently touch them there and one thing will definitely lead to another.
Aquarius

Quirky or kinky or both, Aquarius is unique. Tell them in a text how their kinkiness turns you on or profess your willingness to explore the wild side of life while you massage their legs and ankles or show them yours.
Pisces

Pisces likes to dive deep into the pool of fantasies. Give Pisces a deep foot massage, apply a little reflexology and stimulate every nerve in their body while suggesting what might happen next.

Does it hold true City Data People?
I'm a Pisces person. I'd like to do some of that. Maybe a little role-playing too. I'm all about fantasy.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylu View Post
I'm a Pisces person. I'd like to do some of that. Maybe a little role-playing too. I'm all about fantasy.
Do you dress up?

Old 03-17-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Do you dress up?
I would. If that's what the woman's into. Naughty business woman/innocent intern maybe. Seductive housewife (it's one word. It's shorter. Can't say seductive single lonely woman doing yard work)/random guy. Get a wig I could pretend to have an affair with my wife. Things like that. Of course, if she was into other things I'll certainly do more than that.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylu View Post
I would. If that's what the woman's into. Naughty business woman/innocent intern maybe. Seductive housewife (it's one word. It's shorter. Can't say seductive single lonely woman doing yard work)/random guy. Get a wig I could pretend to have an affair with my wife. Things like that. Of course, if she was into other things I'll certainly do more than that.
Hahaha. I don't think I could hold a serious face.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:20 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Are goats (Capricorn) seductive?

Old 03-17-2013, 07:12 AM

I've heard Capricorns can be very seductive if they're comfortable with you. Not completely sure though. I would so like to find out someday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships