Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,699,183 times

Advertisements

Suck it up - WAlk it off - Rub some dirt on it.

I'm not going to drone on childbirth vs ONE snip snip (which you haven't even realized the HELL and pain from your breast becoming balloons and being beaten up with breastfeeding)

But Birth Control Pills are NOT a walk in the park - we don't take a pill and La dee Dah walk around like normal. It screws with our hormones - makes us not the person we are, we can become agressive, or depressed, and severely, it makes us gain weight, it takes away ALL sex drive we might have been saving up for you guys - and we do it day and day - week after week year after year - cuz a man can't handle a snip and recovery?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2007, 01:34 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,699,183 times
Ps - which would you rather have: the snip snip or the male birth control pill - that will take away YOUR sex drive and screw with your hormones

Old 09-25-2007, 02:11 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
I have a friend. He got snipped. Like a day or two later he slipped in the tub. After crying for an hour he swelled like a basketball for the next week! And to top it all off...she got pregnant again! I guess the 3 month rule is valid!

Old 09-25-2007, 02:24 PM

335 posts, read 1,208,720 times
Default my wifes ob/gyn

got his wife pregnant after 6 years of being vesectomized, so I guess nothing is for certain. he did the 3 month test had he wash cleared of the swimmers!! I think some must just be real strong and can bypass the bypass!!!! I think I may just get a bigger vehicle

Old 09-25-2007, 02:30 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berries View Post
got his wife pregnant after 6 years of being vesectomized, so I guess nothing is for certain. he did the 3 month test had he wash cleared of the swimmers!! I think some must just be real strong and can bypass the bypass!!!! I think I may just get a bigger vehicle
Same thing happened to my husband's cousin!! I can understand you not wanting to get it done, my husband doesn't want to get it done either. I'm unable to take birth control anymore and we don't like condominiums either, guess you'll have to choose an early withdrawl.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,159,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
guess you'll have to choose an early withdrawl.
That gets old real quick !!

Trust one who knows !

Old 09-25-2007, 02:34 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
That gets old real quick !!

Trust one who knows !
LOL, yeah, I know, but what ya gonna do???

Where's Lion King when ya need him, I'm sure he's got a "solution" to this problem!!

Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,915,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty squeamish thinking about that, though I hear it's nothing....

Maybe change your handle to "No berries" ???

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I was thinking the same thing VAFury! Sorry berries, I don't have any advice for you. I feel thankful we only have one child. Two would break the bank, but FIVE! Good luck!

Old 09-25-2007, 03:11 PM

24,456 posts, read 25,991,550 times
berries,
Just do it, get it over with. Long term it will be better for both of you.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:32 PM

27,339 posts, read 27,391,872 times
Seriusly, dont be afraid. This 'surgery' really depends on the person.
I know one who had it and he's a horn dog now. Another person I know has less of a drive than before. Same with womens birth control. The pill affects some, it works for some, but what about those, like me, who would forget once in awhile. Theres always the 'shot' where women go in once every 6 months for this form of birth control, and it works, nothing to have to remember exept when your next 6 month appt is.
Its relatively simple, just dont watch them do it, you should pull through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships