U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 04:40 PM

17,384 posts, read 17,186,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I am so confused. Is the date last Friday, this Friday, or tonight? It is Sunday where you are, right?

You can say that again!
Rate this post positively

Old 06-17-2012, 08:43 PM

227 posts, read 432,619 times
The first date was supposed to happen tonight on Sunday, I last heard from her on Fri which is when I started getting sick and I only finally heard back from her about the possible sunday date this morning when I was trying to figure out what to do in the event she doesn't get my message about me being sick because it seems like she not real big on checking messages constantly and or being on computer.

Regardless, it worked out, she got my message indicating I was sick and wished for me to get better and hopefully we can can attempt round 2 on a first date

Old 06-17-2012, 08:54 PM

42,759 posts, read 49,733,925 times
Ok she sounds interested in you. Many women don't give #'s because some men bug you when clearly it's over. She seems to want to keep it slow. If your patient enough to deal with her lack of computer skills and willing to see where it goes step by step, I'd say go for it.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ok she sounds interested in you. Many women don't give #'s because some men bug you when clearly it's over. She seems to want to keep it slow. If your patient enough to deal with her lack of computer skills and willing to see where it goes step by step, I'd say go for it.

Yeah, I can't help but be curious and find out more either good, bad or indifferent when we do meet. Shes a good looking cutey thats for sure so obviously something about my profile and or my emails to her caught her interest. I just have to keep my OCD under wraps from making judgemental calls which is what I was doing from moment she emailed me back, its such a curse....

Old 06-17-2012, 09:31 PM

42,759 posts, read 49,733,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post
Yeah, I can't help but be curious and find out more either good, bad or indifferent when we do meet. Shes a good looking cutey thats for sure so obviously something about my profile and or my emails to her caught her interest. I just have to keep my OCD under wraps from making judgemental calls which is what I was doing from moment she emailed me back, its such a curse....
I have a bit of this myself. LET THINGS GO WITH THE FLOW. I over analyze and drive myself nuts. Things that work-don't get your hopes up, tell yourself "we will see what happens","hmm who knows this may work","at least I am out dating", "adventure for me", and "A learning exsperience".

Old 06-17-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I have a bit of this myself. LET THINGS GO WITH THE FLOW. I over analyze and drive myself nuts. Things that work-don't get your hopes up, tell yourself "we will see what happens","hmm who knows this may work","at least I am out dating", "adventure for me", and "A learning exsperience".
Shiat loads easier said then done when you have moderate OCD all your life

Old 06-17-2012, 09:48 PM

43,086 posts, read 17,976,712 times
Thread closed at OP's request. It's a moot point now, since he spoke with his date.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.