Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2012, 08:35 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
There's a lot of guys that love the floozies because they know they're easy and they're just looking to get off. I know a bunch of guys that go to bars and do this.

I don't. Never have. I'm not a bar hopper either, nor do I visit strip clubs. A lot of these guys you speak of do this to.

well then that is good if you do not pick up floozies and chase after them, LOL. I don't necessarily care about the reasons 'why' they go after the floozie types, they say what you said 'because they're easy.' But the reasons do not matter, the point I was making is these kinds of women almost always command men's attention and men will deny that they don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 08:37 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well then that is good if you do not pick up floozies and chase after them, LOL. I don't necessarily care about the reasons 'why' they go after the floozie types, they say what you said 'because they're easy.' But the reasons do not matter, the point I was making is these kinds of women almost always command men's attention and men will deny that they don't.
I don't know any guys who deny that they do, unless they're GF is around and they're trying to save face. Otherwise they gloat about it.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
an attractive and otherwise normal woman has every right to have a demanding profile to help sift through the many loser guys that frequent such websites.
If you want to be realistic, there are as many loser women as there are loser men on these sites. It about balances out. The attractive and normal people are either few, not that normal, or not dating via the web.

FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
That's fair, but ANY guy who approaches you is interested in sex. If they weren't, I'd seriously question their sexuality...still, just because you may not welcome the advances doesn't mean they don't happen. My point was that women get plenty of attention (wanted or not), while guys do not except in rare cases. On the internet, this problem is exacerbated in the extreme.

Also, what is "very rarely"? Once a day? A week?

Almost never.

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Yeah, I agree. They are a waste of time.

Three things that I've noticed on the websites. The following 3 are in large quantities:

1-Women with lots of Baggage
2-Single mothers
3-Lots of Fat/BBW women
All women have baggage and all women are nuts.

Quote:
Yeah, I forgot discussing things on a DISCUSSION BOARD was crying about it.

You're the most negative individual on here; perhaps you need to reevaluate your own reason for posting.

Yes it is a discussion board and I call it like I see it and I don't see women "discussing" (aka crying) about some of the issues that men on here repeatedly do, despite the fact women could probably gripe about them as well

Also, I couldn't care less whether or not you think I'm the "most negative individual on here." So what?

Old 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't know any guys who deny that they do, unless they're GF is around and they're trying to save face. Otherwise they gloat about it.

Well I disagree, they do it on this forum all the time and IRL. Like "oh, no. I would never fool around with floozie type women," . They claim to like all these other types but yet I rarely see this IRL.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM

819 posts, read 1,129,633 times
Quote:
Yes it is a discussion board and I call it like I see it and I don't see women "discussing" (aka crying) about some of the issues that men on here repeatedly do, despite the fact women could probably gripe about the as well

Also, I couldn't care less whether or not you think I'm the "most negative individual on here." So what?
Uh, okay..? Seriously have no idea wtf you're talking about, but okay. I didn't realize me affirming that online dating sucks was "crying" about it, but as you frequently miss the point, whatever.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Uh, okay..? Seriously have no idea wtf you're talking about, but okay. I didn't realize me affirming that online dating sucks was "crying" about it, but as you frequently miss the point, whatever.

I didn't say you "affirming online dating sucks" is the problem, that's not all that was being said here and you know it (or maybe you don't). the first several pages are nothing but more of the same that's on here each day posted by guys. But you are missing the point as well, so call it even.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:45 PM

819 posts, read 1,129,633 times
Quote:
I didn't say you "affirming online dating sucks" is the problem, that's not all that was being said here and you know it (or maybe you don't). the first several pages are nothing but more of the same that's on here each day posted by guys. But you are missing the point as well, so call it even.
Yeah, women don't create any threads here. Nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships