Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 08:19 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
However, the ONLY women who are NOT "good in bed" are the ones who have terrible lovers leading the way OR are flat-out NOT into you in the first place!
No wonder you have such a disproportionate rep to posts score! Saying the right things on a sub-forum more populated by women helps. There ARE women who are NOT "good in bed." Some will just lay there. Period. And I'm NOT the only one on this sub-forum to have made this observation. One refused to acknowledge that a male's pectorals and stomach could be an erogenous zone, and wouldn't go there, but would do the "standard stuff." Both of these issues were present in "My Mom said you'd make a good provider" "friend," per another thread. No good sex...no providing...Dr. Ruth could probably say this better, using her accent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 08:23 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
My wife. Sounds a bit crap and corny but you'll just have to take my word for it. Maybe if she was an inch or two taller but you can't have everything. I'm 6'3" and she's 5' 3".
....this is the best post I have seen on this thread.....

Old 06-19-2012, 08:38 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
No wonder you have such a disproportionate rep to posts score! Saying the right things on a sub-forum more populated by women helps. There ARE women who are NOT "good in bed." Some will just lay there. Period. And I'm NOT the only one on this sub-forum to have made this observation. One refused to acknowledge that a male's pectorals and stomach could be an erogenous zone, and wouldn't go there, but would do the "standard stuff." Both of these issues were present in "My Mom said you'd make a good provider" "friend," per another thread. No good sex...no providing...Dr. Ruth could probably say this better, using her accent.

I will say this, Mssr. Multi-lingue:

The women who "just lay there" are 1 of 2 things:

1. NOT into sex -- which really just means not into sex YET for whatever reason, ranging from trauma to poor past experiences.

2. They are not into sex WITH YOU.

ARE there medical conditions? Yes, but these are not the norm, nor even remotely large enough to provide a social sample. Negligible.

I have been with women who "lay there" years ago, when I had more enthusiasm than skill, and when I'd yet to learn my way around a woman's body or a woman's heart. And I figured they were cold fish, until later they dated guys they were really INTO, and these guys were amazed at having discovered hellcats in bed. At first I thought they must be lying, after all HOW could these women not have been into ME?!? But as I grew up and learned, I discovered that THE MAN is more important to the woman (in general) than his happy-stick and what he THINKS he can do with it.

I've learned this myself, by being with women who were sure they weren't into sex (later, when I learned what to do and how to treat people -- read that part again, HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE) who later wowed and told me how surprised and amazed they were to discover quite the opposite, that in fact they LOVED sex.

"Well, I know you're having fun but my breasts really aren't all that sensitive..."
(followed by)
"WOW, okay, I didn't THINK they were sensitive! OMIGOD!"

Even NOW not every woman would be into me, not by a frickin' LONG shot! But I've learned something here and revealed it, and you would do well to take heed of it.

Stop being prejudiced about women, Bob; stop trying to do their thinking FOR them, and instead spend time LISTENING when they talk, actually paying attention, and you'll find a whole world opens up to you which is nowhere near as bitter as the one in which you currently live (alone, I might add).

Old 06-19-2012, 08:57 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Stop being prejudiced about women, Bob; stop trying to do their thinking FOR them, and instead spend time LISTENING when they talk, actually paying attention, and you'll find a whole world opens up to you which is nowhere near as bitter as the one in which you currently live (alone, I might add).
No. She was just BAD in the sack. She couldn't keep a boyfriend. My theory is that she somehow associated that body part as one that is shared with females, and probably viewed the request as putting her in a "lesbianistic" role. Did you ever watch "Body Heat" with Kathleen Turner? In the scene where he breaks down the door, she ultimately tears open his shirt and goes to it. I'd gladly post it from YouTube, but it's R-rated. Funny, I never had a problem with performing the "reciprocal" on her.

She married a real geek, one she criticized TO ME prior to marrying him for his sexual inabilities. Nice Catholic girl, huh? But, oh crap, she was 29 and that was her ticket down the aisle a few months before turning 30.

Also, I just chose to post the last paragraph of your long post. I'm sure that the women and sensitive males on Relationships will hit the Quick Rep button for giving me that jab. Not only that, you play the "I've got game" trump card that many married/divorced people like to play on singles. Your posts are never really articulate or insightful, but they proffer the "feel good" message. Instead, I just choose to see people for what they really are, and the selfishness that usually accompanies it.

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 06-19-2012 at 09:05 AM..

Old 06-19-2012, 09:01 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post
Long dark brown or black hair
Deep brown eyes
Light naturally tanned skin
Of Asian,Hawiian,China or India decent
Around 5' - 5'10''
Warm and gentle smile
Communicates thoughts and feelings easily
Tender, loving and compassionate in heart and nature
Cute girlish laugh
C sized breasts
Curvy body figure with good meat on the butt, thigh and calves
Good cook
Likes to be silly and goofy
Likes to be random at times and go with the flow
Loves to play around and experiment in and out of bed with sex
Likes to do flowers and gardening
Has good interior decur taste
Has a good and stable mind
Quick witted and a little mouthy at times
Likes to play video games
Doesn't take everything too seriously
Loves to hold hands, cuddles and being touched
Doesn't desire children
Enjoys their work/career
Likes cats
Tattoo and body peircing free
Non smoker
Likes to drink wine and get plastered sometimes for hell of it
A bit of a geek as well
I meet all of yours except 2

Old 06-19-2012, 09:23 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times
Quote:
No. She was just BAD in the sack. She couldn't keep a boyfriend. My theory is that she somehow associated that body part as one that is shared with females, and probably viewed the request as putting her in a "lesbianistic" role. Did you ever watch "Body Heat" with Kathleen Turner? In the scene where he breaks down the door, she ultimately tears open his shirt and goes to it. I'd gladly post it from YouTube, but it's R-rated. Funny, I never had a problem with performing the "reciprocal" on her.

She married a real geek, one she criticized TO ME prior to marrying him for his sexual inabilities. Nice Catholic girl, huh? But, oh crap, she was 29 and that was her ticket down the aisle a few months before turning 30.

Also, I just chose to post the last paragraph of your long post. I'm sure that the women and sensitive males on Relationships will hit the Quick Rep button for giving me that jab. Not only that, you play the "I've got game" trump card that many married/divorced people like to play on singles. Your posts are never really articulate or insightful, but they proffer the "feel good" message. Instead, I just choose to see people for what they really are, and the selfishness that usually accompanies it.

"She". And what about the rest? Are you so hell-bent on exception?

As for "I've got game" -- no, I actually despise the term "game" for the most part. I know it's entered slang and popular vernacular, so I've used it on occasion, but it's NOT some stupid "game" and those who see it that way are generally fairly shallow individuals.

It's odd you see my posts as being never very articulate (I dare say you're the only person to ever accuse me of THAT) or insightful (a few have said so, but more often than not it's those who RESENT rather than pay any attention, those who prefer argument to solution).

You say you choose to see people for what they really are; what you haven't the sense (and you really ARE just a prejudicial little cuss who's filled with bitterness and anger) to realize is that you're saying YOU CHOOSE what you see.

It's there because you want it to be there, not necessarily because it's ALL that's there. You CHOOSE it over all else that's offered.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Life is what YOU make of it"...?

Because I dare say in your pursuit of a feigned "world-wise" quality and the perpetually negative sense of "I'm not negative, I'm a REALIST" -- YOU are the one passing up a lot of great stuff, and it's nobody's fault but your own.

You're bothered by my "feel-good" message; has it ever occurred to you that you are addicted, absolutely addicted to the "feel-BAD" message, all the while loathing the cold, cruel world that goes of out its mean, mean way to make you feel badly?

It's quite simple: If my posts bother you or disgust you, then put me on your ignore list. It really IS precisely that simple, and I won't be the least offended. After all, I have nothing to offer AND I'm taking up your bandwidth.

EDIT, to add:

These same folks who are repping me -- they're the same ones you're in here arguing with. Just a thought.

Last edited by Urban Sasquatch; 06-19-2012 at 09:33 AM..

Old 06-19-2012, 09:31 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,772,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Physical traits:

5'9 (I'm 6'1 and would like to have tall kids)
Curvy (D cups, wide hips, and a nice sized booty)
Blonde
Fair skinned
Blue eyes

Personality/Character/Intangibles:

Smart/witty/wise
stubborn/opinionated/strong willed (Super hot)
Libertarian leanings
A little kinky
mile high sex drive
an appreciation for the outdoors
class act
honest/communicates how she really feels
cultured/well educated/appreciation for the finer things in life

Does anyone here fit the bill by chance? haha, I kinda doubt it because a woman as described wouldn't be single.
Describe my perfect Partner ??! Answer : Never doing anything wrong or anything to upset me ; a total impossibility yet a nice dream.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
No wonder you have such a disproportionate rep to posts score! Saying the right things on a sub-forum more populated by women helps.
No, he has a good rep to post ratio because he knows what he's talking about, something you can't quite grasp.

He's also funny, which you are not.

He's also a sweetheart, which quite clearly, given YOUR rep to post ratio, aren't either.

I have noticed a pattern of your jibes at people with good rep to post ratios, maybe you just have some issues with people who are more articulate than you

Old 06-19-2012, 09:37 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,806 times
you're never going to get a straight answer. Women will tell you what they think they want, but their actions will prove otherwise. my wife is still close to about 15 girls she played with in college. Besides her, 12 other girls are married. She said of those 12 girls, only 2 of them are with guys that she would have predicted they would have married. I can even make an arguement i'm not even the guy that she would have predicted she would end up marrying.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 AM

331 posts, read 603,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn256 View Post
How does he treat his mother and his children, if he has any?
A nice balance of funloving, open to new things vs responsibility...
Is he loyal?
Is he funny?
Do our values mesh? Where do we both see ourselves in the future? Is that a place where we could both coexist, even thrive?
Ambition and earning: Does he have a drive to succeed, and will his income at least match mine, or come close, in the near future? (if you become involved with someone less $$ secure than yourself, it limits the things you can do together, ie, travel.)
Of course, you may fall in love at first sight. In that case, disregard all of the above!!!

^^^^ I agree!!
Christian
Trustworthy
Honest
Stable (supporting self fully, without crunching #s every month)
Ambition
Values
Future goals/dreams
Compromise

We must mesh, I want someone who will make me happy more than 1/2 the time, someone who I can love and care for, and depend on no matter what, and for them to be the same way with me!!

As far as love at first sight, I still think time needs to be taken to learn a person further before jumping head first into potential disaster and the unknown!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships