Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 10:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times

Advertisements

It does not sound like a very positive relationship based on any kind of trust. Probably it's time to move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 12:26 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post

Thoughts?
The other guy was there to change the locks and the turning of the deadbolt was him testing that it worked. The doorbell was broken. You said your boyfriend goes to spin class. That's exercise; so is walking to the bus stop. He was exercising. You should encourage the use of mass transit. Saves gas. And is good for the environment. Why do you hate the environment? He looked both ways to see if the coast is clear because what you didn't know is he works for Homeland Security. There are bad people who know this and that explains the deadbolt. The black guy, codename Obama from Another Mama, was the tech guy responsible for setting-up the safe houses.

[with that said, your boyfriend is not credible just like the little explanation I wrote]

Old 06-20-2012, 06:12 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Hold up a guy taking a spin class with another man in his apartment, lol..... is this a joke?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
So I'll preface this with everyone is male... so that maybe we can all stay on topic.

A little over a week ago my bf snoops in my phone and finds a chain of texts between me and a few friends on how he NEVER pays for anything. The "bf" is a facebook addict and always post what we do and where we go, naturally friends sometimes ask who paid and I have to say me... well some have formed the opinion that he's a user... any who he flys off the handle and insults me, my friends and even my mother... calling us all whor3s and other foul things. I asked him to leave my house.

Well I let the guy explain himself a couple of days later and he made a million and one promises and apologies crying none stop while virtually begging that I take him back. As reluctant as I was I said I will try... boy did I make a mistake. Maybe 5 days later (last Friday) he of course spent the night with me (see other thread about him not wanting a single day apart) and then left out early in a morning for spin class. I had a 3 day flu or sinusitis or something and Friday was the worst of the days so I called in to the office took a day and went to the doc got some stuff that was really good (I'm better now ). After leaving the doctor's office I call my "bf" and he doesn't answer by now it's like 10 ish. I had this feeling [intuition] that something wasn't right. I drove by his place and his car was there so I call again... again no answer. I left, did a few things came back maybe 30 -40 minutes later call still no answer, so I send a text and he then calls back.

He says he was in a nutritional training class that started right after his spinning class. So I ask him a few details and he gave some none to specific answers. Then I ask why his car was still at his place... long pause. Then he says his boss picked him up (even though he said the "nutrition class" was right after spin class) and he went on a long spiel. By this time I'd driven back to his place and sure enough I saw someone peeking out the blinds. So I ask well who's in your apartment ... long pause and he says "no one". I go upstairs and hear the deadbolt lock turn as I approach. He then says no one is there again. I ring the doorbell no one answers. By this time the lie was more than ever apparent. I leave and get out of sight while maintaining a view of his apartment (craziness ). A few minutes later a black guy comes out of his apartment and a few minutes later he emerges out of his apartment looking left, right, up and down checking to see if the coast is clear.

Here's the kicker he goes to the bus stop because he was intent on making his lie plausible. So he was going to take the bus to work to make it appear that his boss really did pick him up... LMAO. I roll up to the bus stop and just said "now what liar?" he turned bright red and began to cry and swear nothing happened etc etc... he said he lied because he knew I'd be upset. As if being in your own apartment with a friend (what he wanted me to believe) is grounds to be upset. But of course this guy wasn't his friend and he said he let him in because he wanted to "test himself" and he said they only kissed once and TALKED for 2 HOURS!!! while he ignored me.

Now he's calling everyday swearing that his lie and the kiss, that he really didn't want, was all that happened. Calling and crying and promising. He literally got on his knees and prayed/swore to god and on his mother that nothing more happened. But even if that's true... what did happened is too much...?

Thoughts?
Wait...the bf that never pays for anything might be gay and you're searching for everyone's thoughts?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:22 AM

270 posts, read 409,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayerz View Post
the OP has prob of her own. obviously she enjoyed the 'attention'. particularly the FB tagging and the 'drama' filled crying over her, kneeling down for forgiveness. <snip>
Plus, how can u still give him a chance when he is obviously gay? which explains the FB addictions and over the top drama he displays?

For me, you are 'buying' the attention he gives you which he dont wanna lose. who wants to lose their sugar mamas anyway which is strange for a gay guy.
Um, you need to learn to read better. Go back to the OP. Read the first sentence. Go ahead ... we'll wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships