Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 05:16 PM

55 posts, read 64,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post
I'd take you out on a date in a heartbeat but im across the ocean from ya, ive always felt asian woman were some of the most beautiful woman in the world. Unfortuantely, china from what I know of its culture doesn't give alot of respect to woman from men so It may take you some time to find a good guy from all the jerks in your country and you look very young, so you have plenty of time to find someone special. Focus on you and what you want to do with yourself to make your life happy and fulfilling and let the right guy come at the right time rather then spending so much time, energy and money looking for.

Take it from a guy who's been doing that with woman for the last 15 years and its only now nearing 32 realizing I need to change my train of thinking and living.

And hell, your english is BETTER then alot of americans who frequent these boards
thank you you are a lovely person, dont be fllater me my english still worse , l havent any chance use it in real life .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 05:17 PM

657 posts, read 716,525 times
AT least try people am lonely but am trying .,...... am out everyday even mailing stuff that i do to some of you ...... keep trying someone speciall will come along .... even if its just the friend you seek .... like me ........ we are not meant to be alone so dam mingle ............ be a friend to someone today ........its an order !!!!!

Old 06-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
There are many of us who feel the same we're good people but for some reason can't meet someone who see us for who we are. It's tough we have much to offer yet it doesn't seem to be any for us. Sorry depressed of late. nothing to see here just move on.
thx maybe l have to find some problem by myself

Old 06-23-2012, 05:26 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,156,795 times
Try to find something you like to do, that men also like to do. Maybe you like to walk in the hills of beautiful places? Or play ping pong, or read good books, or ride a bike into the countryside? Find a group, an organization, where men and women join to do that activity.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
AT least try people am lonely but am trying .,...... am out everyday even mailing stuff that i do to some of you ...... keep trying someone speciall will come along .... even if its just the friend you seek .... like me ........ we are not meant to be alone so dam mingle ............ be a friend to someone today ........its an order !!!!!
yes you are right ,

Old 06-23-2012, 05:39 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
well the worse you look the harder it's going to be. so if you don't look that good, it's probably your issue. men like to have a woman that's good looking, basically a 'contest' against other men for them to show off.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Try to find something you like to do, that men also like to do. Maybe you like to walk in the hills of beautiful places? Or play ping pong, or read good books, or ride a bike into the countryside? Find a group, an organization, where men and women join to do that activity.
thanks for you suggestions , actually lm not good to know new man,l just think hard to find a someone are right for me ,maybe l fussy ro other fussy me ... and l dont like spots ,l like shopping around ,ro stay home to look many clothes shose online even l dont going to buy ,but l still enjoy to seeing

Old 06-23-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well the worse you look the harder it's going to be. so if you don't look that good, it's probably your issue. men like to have a woman that's good looking, basically a 'contest' against other men for them to show off.
lol yes all of men like beautiful women, l can t say l can attractive all of man , but l can also say not all of man can attractive me . women find older ugly man for relocation... for me this story just a joke .

Old 06-23-2012, 10:09 PM

657 posts, read 716,525 times
i think your a pretty girl....i dont see the problem

Old 06-23-2012, 10:41 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
Your face is every anime fan's fantasy.

The problem is you live in shanghai!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships