Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 11:34 PM

55 posts, read 64,705 times

Advertisements

thank you ocpaul20 you are a really nice person l will trying that website ...l v dated some chinese men but still didnt work out... some reason are hard to explain. so l got tired for long times l even hard to get feeling for guys .... actually lm simple women , l dont have more relationship experience in my life ,,..l v never had white bf ,l dont know white men if is suit for me .but l love to seeing figure of some white men,,they seem is very strong...they shoulder are wide...still attractive me. but l know they wont take care of women all ,, you know chinese men can take care of women all.... l want to man spoil me so much so l cant make sure but l will try
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 PM

Default thank you Prairieparson

lm very traditional women , l dont like crazy guys , l still like guys mature and calm. lm very sick some guys are still enjoy sex to and went to bar often ...sex is great things if both peole are falling love ,,,but sex just is part of life ..

Old 08-31-2012, 12:28 AM

6,943 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Hi Juann, I would not suggest asian women marry westerners, mainly because I have found that the culture is so different. On the surface, it looks the same but in some deep fundemental ways it seems that there are many differences. It needs a very open and non-traditional couple to make it work I think. Of course, this maybe just my experience and I am sure there are many examples of this kind of relationship working very well, but if anyone asked me if I recommended this kind of relationship, I would say that I do not..

There are many differences, even down to financial issues too. For example, where I come from, we have joint bank accounts which mean that we can have both salaries going into the same bank account and both people can 'run' the account (take money out, put money in, and ask the bank to pay bills etc) As far as I am aware, in China each person has to have their own account and I have not found a way to have a joint account. I was always used to sharing all bills between my ex-partner and I and it meant that we were BOTH responsible for all the bills and always knew how much money we had in the account.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:22 AM

yes you are right l know there are many diffrent in culture ,l just think man should be take care of women more in economy and women back men in other way, l dont mind my bf is westerners ro asian. lm a sweet girl l will love to changed if someone worth me to do... l v told this story that l met a guy recently is chinese but work in aborad he got a iphone for me and he trying makes me happy he is nice ... but l have to follow him live in oversea if we got married. the porblem is l dont want to live aborad......l v used life here...

Old 09-01-2012, 12:05 PM

105 posts, read 199,820 times
Juann,

From one single woman to another- hold your head up with pride. You've got a lot to offer a partner, and the right one will come along.

It's tempting to focus on what we all want- safety, a partner, etc... but focus on making yourself the best person possible. If you're happy with yourself, others will see that. And at that point, you'll be fending off quality men since they're looking for someone who is confident and capable of taking care of themselves. Even in a traditional relationship, most men want a woman that could take care of themselves and be happy alone- but they choose to be with the man.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:08 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
Juann, my advice would be to get off of the internet and get outside and find activities where you can meet good men. Most of the guys that are on this forum are in the united states and cannot help you other than to say nice things. I saw your profile picture and you seem to be a nice looking lady. Be patient.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:55 PM

6,943 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Confidence comes to those people who challenge themselves in situations where they are uncomfortable. Do this again and again and it gets easier and you become confident in more areas of your life. The whole culture in China is one which does not teach confidence but favours control by parents, teachers, authority figures and this is a problem I find for my Chinese step-daughter as much as anyone else. Many people these days, being only children, want what THEY want and are not prepared to share or to compromise with another and this is sad because there are so many lovely people here but this makes them rather selfish and grabbing.

As others and I have said, develop yourself into a confident and outgoing personality and men will flock to you because you will know what you want and you will be willing to meet the challenges head-on. I think we have pretty much said all that we can for the moment, so I suggest that you get out there and start practicing it. I hope you find what you are looking for - but the answer lies in your own hands. Good Luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships