Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 11:45 AM

55 posts, read 64,701 times

Advertisements

l m a simple women quiet .and still enjoy my single life l was ill recently when l was looking a docotor l v seen almost women have a guy along. but on my own l was alone,l want to relationship so badly at that moment ,seriously l was aways bad luck . l v dated few guys , some of them even ask me go to hotel at frist date, l got tired to meet any guys,every people want to truth love but do u think somethings more rarity and more hard to get??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 11:54 AM

2,289 posts, read 5,772,904 times
Maybe you are trying too hard. When it is ready to happen it will.

If you believe that having a man will be the answer to all your problems, he won't. Happiness is an inside job, it
comes from within you not from another source.

As for the doctor thing, even when I was married I went to the doctor by myself, I am an independent self
sufficent woman can't fanthom why I would bring him with me.

Good Luck on your journey!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:01 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,387,602 times
Quote:
If you believe that having a man will be the answer to all your problems, he won't. Happiness is an inside job, it
comes from within you not from another source.
+1. So many people on this Forum don't seem to grasp this essential fact. They think finding a partner is some kind of panacea and everything in their lives will be perfect.

Juann: it might be hard for us here to help you. Many of us here don't understand Chinese culture or Chinese men. I thought your country was very, very repressive sexually. I have read many books and articles which say men and women can't even hold hands or kiss in public.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
There are many of us who feel the same we're good people but for some reason can't meet someone who see us for who we are. It's tough we have much to offer yet it doesn't seem to be any for us. Sorry depressed of late. nothing to see here just move on.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:08 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,354,462 times
Due to the shortage of women in China, I would think that there would be matchmaking services there. Have you tried that?

Old 06-23-2012, 12:27 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,124,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Due to the shortage of women in China, I would think that there would be matchmaking services there. Have you tried that?
You'd think they would just import some of them Russian babes - it's lots closer, after all.

20yrsinBranson

Old 06-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Default thank you dollydo

weather here are still raining my mood as weather ,l still enjoy my free down single life ,but its so hard for a single women,for example l have a experience from a older man,he live nearly to me , and he looking many chance to knock on my door to ask me if l have to some help, l v told him many times l no need . he even told me he want to me his mistress, made me sick so much at that time , so l told him l will tell your wife if you borther me again, so he v stoped do ,when l thinking about that l was so sad....

Old 06-23-2012, 01:07 PM

227 posts, read 464,889 times
I'd take you out on a date in a heartbeat but im across the ocean from ya, ive always felt asian woman were some of the most beautiful woman in the world. Unfortuantely, china from what I know of its culture doesn't give alot of respect to woman from men so It may take you some time to find a good guy from all the jerks in your country and you look very young, so you have plenty of time to find someone special. Focus on you and what you want to do with yourself to make your life happy and fulfilling and let the right guy come at the right time rather then spending so much time, energy and money looking for.

Take it from a guy who's been doing that with woman for the last 15 years and its only now nearing 32 realizing I need to change my train of thinking and living.

And hell, your english is BETTER then alot of americans who frequent these boards

Old 06-23-2012, 05:06 PM

Default thx for you saying to me more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
+1. So many people on this Forum don't seem to grasp this essential fact. They think finding a partner is some kind of panacea and everything in their lives will be perfect.

Juann: it might be hard for us here to help you. Many of us here don't understand Chinese culture or Chinese men. I thought your country was very, very repressive sexually. I have read many books and articles which say men and women can't even hold hands or kiss in public.
, you say men and women cant even hold hands.... in china that is so many years ago ...but now here people are open more acts ... people can accept couple hold hands but almost people also cant accept couple kiss in public.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:12 PM

Default hi 20yrsinBranson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
You'd think they would just import some of them Russian babes - it's lots closer, after all.

20yrsinBranson
yes l was tried that way for while , hard to say simple maybe its unrealistic to find relationship online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships