Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it possible for a lady to charm her way into a gentleman's heart, non-sexually?
Yes 19 65.52%
No 8 27.59%
Unsure 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 09:47 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times

Advertisements

women try to seduce me all the time. i dont know about the wooing nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 09:48 AM

19 posts, read 46,184 times
yes i would give an apple to a nice guy just like Eve did to Adam...

Old 06-28-2012, 09:50 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,096,310 times
Can't woo me into being attracted to her. If every other woman continues to ignore me, she may be able to woo me into settling for her.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:20 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
absolutely. if a woman is willing to go through the trouble of transforming herself into what men want physically, she can probably get them to be into her otherwise. But she has to perfectly transform herself ala Barbie or 'dress up doll,' none of those unsightly and unwanted "flaws" people tend to have. Oh, God no.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:19 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
absolutely. if a woman is willing to go through the trouble of transforming herself into what men want physically, she can probably get them to be into her otherwise. But she has to perfectly transform herself ala Barbie or 'dress up doll,' none of those unsightly and unwanted "flaws" people tend to have. Oh, God no.

I don't know about you, but when I look at this poll at the moment, it shows 2 to 1 odds that a man will give you a chance even if he has ZERO initial attraction.

You can sit on your arse and whine and feel sorry for yourself or get out and play those odds.

I don't know about you, but I know which road I'm choosing.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:04 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
I don't know about you, but when I look at this poll at the moment, it shows 2 to 1 odds that a man will give you a chance even if he has ZERO initial attraction.

You can sit on your arse and whine and feel sorry for yourself or get out and play those odds.

I don't know about you, but I know which road I'm choosing.

Well I guess you have the polls on City Data to thank for telling you what your odds are in field of romance and love. Maybe you should ask them to make a poll to let you know how you will fare in the work area of your life?

In all seriousness, I don't care which road you choose, that's your business. What's it to me? Deciding on what path I've chosen and whether or not it's a good one isn't up to you. If I wanted to "play those odds" or thought it was even worth it, I'd be out there doing it, so obviously I don't think it is.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:58 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
Can a woman woo a man? Isn't that what flirting is all about?

Old 06-28-2012, 04:01 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
I think you have a very small window before you're thrown into the 'friend zone', if you will. Most of my guy friends started with me having an initial attraction, the both of us realizing we had a ton in common and got along well and ended with the guy telling me we'd be better off as friends. Then they'd go hit on one of my friends and go on and on about how amazing it was that she could sorta change the oil on her car. Meanwhile, I'm a mechanic by trade and he told me it was 'weird' that I knew more about cars than he did.

Men are weird.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:14 PM

495 posts, read 684,658 times
I think your test is flawed to begin with.The vast majority of men are allready attracted to "average looking women" and even slightly below average.Now if you were to say can an ugly woman woo an average to good looking man, the anwser is a resounding NO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships