Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 10:57 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times

Advertisements

I don't think so. I adore men, and sex. However, I think gay men are wonderful as friends, funny, there's NO NEED to put on an act (and let's face it, everyone is on their best - and often not realistic - behavior with people they are attracted to sexually). Love gay men as pals and buddies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-H View Post
These women are intimidated by masculine men. They don't like men they feel are a threat to their feminist behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 07:10 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,937,731 times
If a guy is gay but good looking and somewhat masculine, women will find him irresistible, especially hot women. That's because he will show no sexual interest in them and nothing turns women on more than a man that won't give them the time of day. I knew a gay guy like that and every girl I know fawned over him and wanted to be the one to change him lol

Old 06-28-2012, 08:05 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because most of them are nice guys. Women love nice guys, contrary to popular belief around here. They're fun.
Women like nice guys as long as the nice guy doesn't want sex from them.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:33 PM

434 posts, read 684,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I wonder if gay males really do have more women friends than straight males.'
My wife told me that sometimes she loved to go out with her gay male friends because it was like going out with another woman, except none of the other guys hit on her because she was with a guy.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,389,384 times
Gay men are usually (NOT always) thin, fit, have wicked senses of humor and dress stylishly.

Most straight men possess only one or two of these traits.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Fashion...it's considered sophisticated and modern for some woman who hang out with gay men. I can't understand this...a man that wants to be you does not a real friend make. The derogatory term for these woman is *** hag. I really don't like them- These types of females have underlying issues.

I knew a couple of woman who used gay guys like ...The gay man followed them about as if it was a privilege...Not that it's a bad thing...Every woman needs a Quazimoto.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
I think a lot of it is because gay men seem to have a lot of social poise.

Also there seem to be a lot of gay men in the beauty, art, and fashion fields.

My favorite gay character was George on My Best Friends Wedding.
Depends on where you live. Around here the women like men who are attracted to them.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:44 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
nothing turns women on more than a man that won't give them the time of day.
YEAH!!!!

Wait...no.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
I'm not so sure about that. I'm not at all attracted to gay men. Part of what attracts me to a man, is his attraction to me. If a man is attracted to me, and he's my type, sexual attraction kicks in. It's all very much tied in to his desire for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
If a guy is gay but good looking and somewhat masculine, women will find him irresistible, especially hot women. That's because he will show no sexual interest in them and nothing turns women on more than a man that won't give them the time of day. I knew a gay guy like that and every girl I know fawned over him and wanted to be the one to change him lol

Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-H View Post
These women are intimidated by masculine men. They don't like men they feel are a threat to their feminist behavior.
Bammo, you hit it head on right there. Most are metro women as well. They don't feel comfortable around manly men. We make(s) them nervous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships