Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 07:27 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,306,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It's DOLL eyes or can't you read?

And what do I care about it being "natural," if you have to play someone to get it, that's not so natural is it?
of course I can read, I just don't think you get joke "bright" eyes.

there's nothing wrong with a little manipulation, it's apart of seduction which leads to the natural act of smashing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 07:30 PM

152 posts, read 493,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Does he ever go home with any of them or at least ask them out on a date? Handsome, gooding looking guy flirting all over that doesn't leave with anyone sounds confusing.
Yeah sometimes he does, other times he just dances dirty with them and gropes her until it's time we leave and he doesn't bring her home. This is my experience when we all go out. Sometimes the guys in the group have a guys night while us girls have a girly night and who knows what happens when none of the female friends are around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
That just makes you more of a challenge.
I'm his friend, I don't think I fall into the challenge category, that's just for chasing one night stands I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Depends on what weight you started from, how tall you are, and how you carry the weight. If you are a fairly big/tall gal, and you carry the weight like Anna Nicole did - news for you, a lot of guys actually like a gal built like that. Maybe even most guys.

Most ladies think their most attractive weight is a lot lighter than what most men actually think.

That said, maybe Ruth is right - maybe he's a genuine good guy, and you are being so jaded you won't consider that possibility?
He met me when I was 135-140 lbs, now I'm 160. I'm 5'2 and hourglass shaped, carrying my weight in my chest and bottom half. My bottom half is huge now!

Old 06-28-2012, 07:30 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
"every holes a goal"? Even monkeys have more of a goal than the hole..Don't think this is really true- Good men and woman want companionship and love..believe it or not.................okay that is just me the old guy speaking- I am one to talk- The goal was rapidly achieved when I was a kid...totally driven by the need to breed..hopefully we can get a little past that- Woman who think all men are the same are not worth bothering with- "I am not your last boyfriend" "I am not the guy that beat you" and "I am not your dad"---point being...no two woman are alike and no two men are alike...Prejudice and bitterness seems very common these days judging from some of the expressions I see on the street that look like a can of worms..

I have noticed the difference- since he launch of common feminism to now- both sexes are not as happy - except for those sexless hipster types who are to dumb to be men or real woman- They remind me of children waiting for their liberal kindergarten teacher to give them instructions on the next move..

Old 06-28-2012, 07:32 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
So, if I'm reading this correctly, and I've been out in 100 degree temps all day so I my mind may be off, but are you saying you have slept with men on the first date?
LMAO...yes. Sometimes before.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:35 PM

152 posts, read 493,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
LMAO...yes. Sometimes before.
How do you make sure you don't get your feelings hurt?

Old 06-28-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromEverywhere View Post
Haha that's a funny saying! I need to remember that.
I know I'm not gonna date him, that wasn't my question. My confusion was why is he still trying to pursue me even though I've gained weight. From the answers I've gathered that he's probably just still trying his luck. But I still don't understand why me? Like I've said before if he wants to get laid (which he does) there are no shortages of girls that will jump on that opportunity

Because I'm the kind of girl that lets her emotions get in the way and so I don't want to have sex with a guy and then have my feelings hurt. I never said I didn't let him try some of the goods...we just never went all the way (only to third base)
Sorry but it's no guarantee of ANTHING.

Just look at Laci Peterson

I don't think of my vagina as a precious gift to be bestowed only on the bravest of knights, like a pocket full of gold. I look at it as a source of a lot of fun and good times and pleasure....for ME.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
of course I can read, I just don't think you get joke "bright" eyes.

there's nothing wrong with a little manipulation, it's apart of seduction which leads to the natural act of smashing.

no I don't get the joke, I normally do not get jokes/sarcasm when others do it, probably A.S. related.

and on that last sentence. good night. I'm not interested in discussing nonsense like that.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Sorry but it's no guarantee of ANTHING.

Just look at Laci Peterson

I don't think of my vagina as a precious gift to be bestowed only on the bravest of knights, like a pocket full of gold. I look at it as a source of a lot of fun and good times and pleasure....for ME.

well ms annthorpe that is fine but not everyone is so carefree with theirs. i don't see anything wrong with the OP being like that. A lot of people try and talk a person out of this type of mentality and it's not wrong.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
How do you make sure you don't get your feelings hurt?
That's like asking how you make an omelette without breaking eggs.

It's gonna happen. The only way to avoid it, is to not make the omelette.

Love and pain are two sides of the same coin, you can't have one without risking the other. IMO.

It's all part of the wonderful tapestry of life.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:40 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
I gained weight, why is he still into me?
If you were skinny before, perhaps the added 20lbs helped 'fill-out' your curves and made you more desirable. I knew a woman who went the other way and lost a lot of weight and the nice rear she had, too

[too bad ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships