Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 08:36 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,055 times

Advertisements

Totally, so the strategy when women are in a group is to figure out which one you want to talk to (in my case, it would be a brunette with killer/dynamic curves and dark eyes) and then identify "the grenade" which would be the fat/ugly one of the group - then. . . .

Walk up and immediately start talking to her (the grenade: as defined by urbandictionary.com - The solitary ugly girl always found with a group of hotties.) And seem really interested in her, make eye contact as hard as that might be, and show noticable interest in her while ignoring the one that you want to hook up with. It is female psychology 101 in its purest form. One or more of the hot girls will begin to try to figure out why you are not trying to talk to them, and their primitive clitoral defense mechanisms wills start to activate the neuro-transmitters in their brains and they will start to try to get your attention and talk to you. After all, what are you doing being interested in their grenade. At that point, you are golden - continue to actively ignore the hot or hotter girls that are with the one you are talking to and they will wonder what is wrong with them. It involves basically preying upon the subconsious insecurities of the hotter girls. When one of them initiates conversation and/or interest in you - then you start talking about how great their friend is while trying to get back to her. By utilizing this method, you almost guarantee that the hotter girl or girls will try to get your attention and validation by locking on and distracting you from the grenade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 08:38 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
There are a few things you can do. 1.if she's with a group of women, then you're going to have to approach with a group of your guy friends, that way the other women are distracted. 2. You wait for her to go to the bar or restroom by herself then you pounce on her. 3. You don't go to places were women congregate in groups (e.g. nightclubs, bars).
Don't wanna feel like a predator lol.

I guess I could wait at the bar but it's so loud and noisy and they're just concerned with getting their order...

Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Totally, so the strategy when women are in a group is to figure out which one you want to talk to (in my case, it would be a brunette with killer/dynamic curves and dark eyes) and then identify "the grenade" which would be the fat/ugly one of the group - then. . . .

Walk up and immediately start talking to her (the grenade: as defined by urbandictionary.com - The solitary ugly girl always found with a group of hotties.) And seem really interested in her, make eye contact as hard as that might be, and show noticable interest in her while ignoring the one that you want to hook up with. It is female psychology 101 in its purest form. One or more of the hot girls will begin to try to figure out why you are not trying to talk to them, and their primitive clitoral defense mechanisms wills start to activate the neuro-transmitters in their brains and they will start to try to get your attention and talk to you. After all, what are you doing being interested in their grenade. At that point, you are golden - continue to actively ignore the hot or hotter girls that are with the one you are talking to and they will wonder what is wrong with them. It involves basically preying upon the subconsious insecurities of the hotter girls. When one of them initiates conversation and/or interest in you - then you start talking about how great their friend is while trying to get back to her. By utilizing this method, you almost guarantee that the hotter girl or girls will try to get your attention and validation by locking on and distracting you from the grenade.
Yes I've heard of that before, feigning interest in the one you're not attractive/the plain one to provoke jealousy in her friends. I'm not sure I could be as scheming, it's not really in my nature, but let's see how desperate I get.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:48 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yes I've heard of that before, feigning interest in the one you're not attractive/the plain one to provoke jealousy in her friends. I'm not sure I could be as scheming, it's not really in my nature, but let's see how desperate I get.
Don't be so arrogant to think that any in the group would be jealous over the attention you show to one. Maybe none would find you attractive ("you" in the general sense). Don't stoop this low.

How about spending your time participating in mixed group activities, with the intent of broadening your horizons and meeting new people, rather than purposely stalking women by being conniving and manipulative? Go to a singles event or a speed-dating event, where the purpose for being there is to meet other singles. One of our local radio station hosts singles cruises in the harbour during the summertime.

Be friendly to everyone because you never know who might have a friend, sister or daughter that they think you'd be perfect for. That's what happened to me once people found out I was single again, they had friends, cousins, siblings, coworkers that I would be "perfect" for. And funnily enough, the "perfect" one for me was in that group.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:48 AM

327 posts, read 644,461 times
I've found talking to the entire group and making a few jokes at the girl of my interests expense and then leaving to go hang out with my friends again works a lot more than I thought it would. The key here is your touch her arm and apologize for making fun of her and tell her the next drink is on you and to just come and find you. And if she comes looking for you then she's interested and that's you're in. Just make sure you aren't on the other side of the room. If she can see you the better.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,107,581 times
Umm...try to make her jealous by talking to her ugly friend? Make fun of her? Do these approaches really work? I don't like guys that play games. I like when a guy says Hi, I'm Bob. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I can buy you a drink. She will either say yes or no. Simple. No games.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,880 times
One thing to keep in mind: a group of women socializing together at a bar may not be looking for male company. They actually might just be out to have fun with one another.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
One thing to keep in mind: a group of women socializing together at a bar may not be looking for male company. They actually might just be out to have fun with one another.
How would you know then since they always seem to go out in groups...

Old 06-29-2012, 06:38 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post

This is why people like you don't get the nice girl, you get the one that is so insecure and about herself that she can't stand it when a guy isn't giving here atention and if you want that type of girl, good for you.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:32 PM

652 posts, read 874,032 times
I don't give relationship advice. Few people are the genuine article. Women have romance novels to entertain their fantasy world. Men always want to rescue the damsel in distress. It's the men who do not play the game that gets left behind in this world. A man like that does not humiliate men or women. Men and women humiliate themselves in the end trying to be someone like him. People play mind games to avoid being seen as weak or vulnerable. They always do their best to conceal mental or emotional wounds. They seek out people who will protect, keep or mask their true intentions. Denying they have intentions would be like a world without purpose, logic or reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships