Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 07:24 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablebaby View Post
Guess what guy, women are thinking the same thing!
I know that. It's one of the reasons there's so many divorces now

Once she gets "bored" or thinks she can do better, it's over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 07:32 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I know that. It's one of the reasons there's so many divorces now

Once she gets "bored" or thinks she can do better, it's over

HE does that too, probably at a more often rate.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:38 PM

78 posts, read 254,828 times
Yes. No other real relationship experience. Yet, I hear about guys cheating all the time.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:51 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
HE does that too, probably at a more often rate.
Men are more likely to do it during Before marriages, women are more likely to do it during marriages

It's a reason why a vast majority of divorces are filled by women

Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Men are more likely to do it during Before marriages, women are more likely to do it during marriages

It's a reason why a vast majority of divorces are filled by women

LMAO.

The main reason women usually file for divorce is because she got cheated on and/or left by the husband.

Actually I think the no. 1 reason overall is "irreconcilable differences," and then "money issues," I read that somewhere, I think.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:45 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
LMAO.

The main reason women usually file for divorce is because she got cheated on and/or left by the husband.

Actually I think the no. 1 reason overall is "irreconcilable differences," and then "money issues," I read that somewhere, I think.
From my experiences, women cheat on me or they accuse me of cheating wrongfully.

So from my viewpoint, you're wrong. But I'm loyal.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:51 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
I am going to be very honest here. It does not matter how good a woman is as a person or a human being, having sex with the same person for many years is just BORING in my opinion. Maybe in the 60's, it worked for some people, but we are a society of instant gratification and one of the reasons why I may not EVER get married is the whole idea of having to limit my sex experiences to one and only one person.

I am not into promiscuity but I have been with more than a few women who were boring, and uncreative in bed, I can only imagine what it would be like spending 20-30 years with a person like that.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
From my experiences, women cheat on me or they accuse me of cheating wrongfully.

So from my viewpoint, you're wrong. But I'm loyal.

And that's fine, if that's your viewpoint. I already explained where I stand on the matter. I still feel 9 times out of 10 the man is cheating and ruining the marriage, the woman files for divorce, probably after having put up with it for several months or years already.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
And that's fine, if that's your viewpoint. I already explained where I stand on the matter. I still feel 9 times out of 10 the man is cheating and ruining the marriage, the woman files for divorce, probably after having put up with it for several months or years already.
It is my viewpoint, from my own experiences, to my friends BEFORE marriage(engaged and she did), my old man while married. women cheat FAR MORE than men do from my perspective. It's a horiffic experience.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
It is my viewpoint, from my own experiences, to my friends BEFORE marriage(engaged and she did), my old man while married. women cheat FAR MORE than men do from my perspective. It's a horiffic experience.

I got your viewpoint the first time around. And once again, that's not my viewpoint nor my opinion on the matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships