Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:04 PM

17 posts, read 43,512 times

Advertisements

With womanizers it is something different. Like I have three friends who are major players and womanizers, the LEADING cause in my experience is a sheltered childhood and lack of childhood friends. Many are ALSO late bloomers (first girlfriend at 21, lost virginity at 22).

I read that hugh hefner lost his virginity in his 20s and so did the famous PUA who invented the Mystery Method. I talk to them and hear it all the time.

Childhood full of moving around, lack of a social life when young, lack of childhood friends, and parents who could not give them much attention.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:06 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
[/b] How did you not beat Mr. Exotic like a drum seeing this?

The eyes of the hunter are never seen. Only a blur as you get pounced on......
It's funny how a man will beat/kill another man over a woman who had the power to keep her legs closed.

If a man made advances at my lady, and she decided to sleep with him, once I found out, I would shake the guys hand and buy him a bruski because obviously he's got better game then me.

But go ahead and fight over a woman (1 woman out of 3 billion at least), both of you guys will wind up dead or in jail, and the woman will be out with another man not even missing a beat.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:07 PM

17 posts, read 43,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's funny how a man will beat/kill another man over a woman who had the power to keep her legs closed.

If a man made advances at my lady, and she decided to sleep with him, I would shake the guys hand and buy him a bruski because obviously he's got better game then me.

But go right ahead and beat a man over a girl, both of you guys will wind up dead or in jail and the girl will be out with another man not even missing a beat.
ya know, you might actually be the most admirable man on this place I know, you have some posts kid, some really good posts, better 90 percent of the cringeworthy dolts on this place.....

Old 06-30-2012, 05:08 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,853,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Number 3 is the truth. Nice guys get women when they're past or close to being past their primes (usually with 2 or 3 kids)
Point 1 is also true. This is the 1/3 of women who are not in the game of hunting down and bagging highly desirable men. The odds are in their favor since more than 70% of men are neither in the highly desirable category or the fallback/early settling position.

Point 2 is probably difficult to establish as a fact. Alpha types are the types who generally abuse women, because they can get away with it and most women will blame themselves. It's amusing how women nearly always suspect beta men of being abusers - with absolutely no evidence whatsoever - but they rarely are. As long as she will put up with it to get an alpha, she'll be at risk of abuse and will not even look at a beta, for fear of the consequences.

As to point 4, big time gold diggers are mainly interested in the alpha types. They want a share of the money he's getting from his parents. Betas only get stung by small time gold diggers - the good looking single mamma who sticks him with the tab after her kids become his responsibility, through marriage. I have heard of betas losing half a million to this scam.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:09 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,364,716 times
Sometimes I feel like half the people on these boards play in an entirely different mating pool than I do, one that is populated by sociopaths and lunatics all fraught with severe neuroses and carrying razor blades. I'm glad I don't live in Bizarro world with them.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:10 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandumbum View Post
ya know, you might actually be the most admirable man on this place I know, you have some posts kid, some really good posts, better 90 percent of the cringeworthy dolts on this place.....
Thank You Sir.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How would this explain all the nice guys who get married just out of college to the beautiful women who made the first move to land them? I know of several cases like that.
I know several cases like that. His parents has money. It is rare to find a nice guy who is good looking and has family money. I knew one once. He wasn't that nice, but "good enough".

Old 06-30-2012, 05:15 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,908,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandumbum View Post
Nice guys finish last. They get leftovers and will get taken advantage of. So for all of you who think you will find the woman that will love you despite the fact that you are a wimp with no backbone and no experience and guts, this the road for you. Have fun working 110% for just 1% of her affection.

Tandumbum. . . .

Thank you for restoring my faith in mankind. I thought that nobody fully understood how things work anyone and with your insight and perspective in what was a very informative post, you have shown me that there is still hope.

Sky-O

Old 06-30-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Really beautiful women don't get married in or just out of college. They've got too many options
I guess that things have changed. These (the beautiful couples) were the only ones who got married right out of college, when I was young.

Women knew that since the economy was poor (and has been poor most of the years since) your average graduate was a poor risk. They planned to wait until he had a good job to latch onto him. In contrast, good looking guys quickly got high paying jobs in sales or professions where selling was a big part of success.

Recently, I've noticed women who get the good job themselves and then try to snag the boy toy. Amusing but I am not convinced that it will work.

Last edited by NotARedneck; 06-30-2012 at 05:40 PM..

Old 06-30-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Also there's no such thing as nice guys in the first place. Look at threads like this one, there are NO nice guys.
There are lots of nice guys but women aren't looking for that. It is said best by the comment: "!f he looks good, he is good!" The modus operandi for women on the prowl for the high desirable guy.

This is that first thing that most women think about so they never or seldom meet decent men when they are young. Older women see this and are mystified. They tell me this quite often. Things get nasty fast when they try to tell young women this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships