Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times

Advertisements

Long story short, I have a co-worker from Europe- he is of Moroccan descent. Last night we were talking about women after we hung out at this girl's house and this dude is what all you "weak men" out there should be looking up to.

Like myself, this dude straight up said that no woman will EVER tell him what to do haha Love it! We talked about American women and he said that, marrying an American woman is mainly for weak guys who enjoy being told what to do haha, "losers" in his own words.

Anyways, he is 42 now, single and loving it, he went to Morocco a few years ago and married a girl who was 23- He did not care if she came to the USA because she wanted to be with him or even if she wanted to be with him only for his Green Card- In his own words " I lost nothing- I enjoyed this beautiful woman for 5 years- hahahaha!

Anyways, the woman got her Green Card and they divorced, so he was like- no big deal- "We had a pre-nup, so I didnt lose anything- He is going to Belgium, the country where he was born next year and he plans to marry another girl in her early 20's He said that if she decides not to stay with him after getting her Green Card- no major loss, after that, he will go to Spain where he used to live and he will marry another girl in her early 20's and bring her to the USA He was like, eventually one of them will stay with me Haha!

Last edited by Repubocrat; 06-30-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Old 06-30-2012, 06:32 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Yeah, that's what we need more of around here--Muslim/Middle Eastern men with traditional Middle Eastern values. Why is he only going for one wife at a time? Has he stoned or killed his sister yet for "dishonoring" the family? Charming company you keep.

And how interesting that a Republican would want to emulate conservative Muslim values. I guess all fundies have something in common.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Sounds like a real stand up kind of man to me! wth.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:43 PM

810 posts, read 1,808,328 times
I think there is a pretty clear and distinct difference between not being a doormat along with being assertive, and just being a complete douche who goes through women and disposes of them when tired of them.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:54 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby1925 View Post
I think there is a pretty clear and distinct difference between not being a doormat along with being assertive, and just being a complete douche who goes through women and disposes of them when tired of them.
This exactly.

That's no way to go through life... no one deserves to be treated the way he is. Let him go back to his Muslim country.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:01 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
What is it with these weird call out threads today, telling "weak" men they will never do this or that. Is it the full moon or something or do people just need to put others down, because thats how they make themselves feel better or what is it? Notion that being with an american woman makes you some sort of doormat is absurd at best.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:01 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
He sounds like a douche. Wait, don't douches serve a purpose? In that case...

Old 06-30-2012, 07:03 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
It takes a lot more courage and stamina to work through a relationship than to just dump another human being. Always try to leave someone in a better place than where you found them.

Clearly, the guy in question has some severe characture issues, but, I have to wonder how much of his puffing is really true. Maybe he was just trying to jerk the OP's chain.

What ever. Someone like that will have no place in my life.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:20 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
The fact that you think it's entertaining speaks volumes to your character.

OH wait...I forgot...

hahaha

Old 06-30-2012, 07:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Long story short, I have a co-worker from Europe- he is of Moroccan descent. Last night we were talking about women after we hung out at this girl's house and this dude is what all you "weak men" out there should be looking up to.

Like myself, this dude straight up said that no woman will EVER tell him what to do haha Love it! We talked about American women and he said that, marrying an American woman is mainly for weak guys who enjoy being told what to do haha, "losers" in his own words.

Anyways, he is 42 now, single and loving it, he went to Morocco a few years ago and married a girl who was 23- He did not care if she came to the USA because she wanted to be with him or even if she wanted to be with him only for his Green Card- In his own words " I lost nothing- I enjoyed this beautiful woman for 5 years- hahahaha!

Anyways, the woman got her Green Card and they divorced, so he was like- no big deal- "We had a pre-nup, so I didnt lose anything- He is going to Belgium, the country where he was born next year and he plans to marry another girl in her early 20's He said that if she decides not to stay with him after getting her Green Card- no major loss, after that, he will go to Spain where he used to live and he will marry another girl in her early 20's and bring her to the USA He was like, eventually one of them will stay with me Haha!
Hopefully he never comes back and stays getting these foreign women, since he cannot handle American women.

The impression this thread gives is: if you're a man with no b*lls get a foreign woman because they will let you use them and dispose at will.

What kind of woman would want a spineless man like that anyways. I say more power to the foreign women for taking that 'winner.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships