Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 12:26 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
and to think some individuals have had their family members hung because of their race and you let one comment that "most white guys have no game" turn you into a bigot. it doesn't take much for you
But the confusing part about this statement is white men are not actually approaching you so HOW can you judge that they have no game?

Old 07-02-2012, 12:34 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
But the confusing part about this statement is white men are not actually approaching you so HOW can you judge that they have no game?
She judges them based on message board posts by supposed white men. Seriously.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:45 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
Quote:
who date black women? I have yet to see this unless they are a dork like Screech from Saved by the Bell. The ones who date women of color are always much older, and bolder like 50+. The ones who are young and in their prime don't seem to date out. Is there a particular reason why they wait so late in life to date black women??
I'm not under 30, but when I was I would have.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
One thing that I have noticed about your (via your postings) is that you lack maturity and life experiences. I also have detected a stunted social development. You seriously need to get off the "webernets" and actually experience real life.

If you are in college go to some frat parties. If you are in a major city go to some bars that have live bands (of various different genres) and become a part of the crowd. Go out dancing with a few of your girlfriends.

Go live your life. At 20something you should be out there dancing, doing tequila shots, kissing cute boys, dressed in cute cheap slutty clothes from Forever 21, having fun....and not worrying about what anonymous people think on a forum about made-up hypothetical situations.

These are the good ole days for you my dear and you are wasting them....just saying.
A stunted social development? what do you mean? As for maturity and life experiences I will gain that with time. However, I will certainly reduce my time here I don't appreciate so many people pouncing on me and telling me that something is wrong with me

Old 07-02-2012, 12:57 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
A stunted social development? what do you mean? As for maturity and life experiences I will gain that with time. However, I will certainly reduce my time here I don't appreciate so many people pouncing on me and telling me that something is wrong with me
What are you trying to gain by all your posts trying to bait people into picking on black women? So you can nurture this 'victim' mentality? If you've given up on the world, because they treat women like you so horribly, why do you ask questions here? Do you really want people to assure you it's not the case? If so I don't see that. You're so stuck to your ideas...even if it IS the case, do you plan to just biatch about it here on city data, trying to prove your point? If you're serious about love, ignore the majority (that you think are so racist) and try to find the minority who DO appreciate you with your skin colour. Life isn't fair, you can sit around at home with that 'woe is me' attitude, or you can get what you want.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:01 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
What are you trying to gain by all your posts trying to bait people into picking on black women? So you can nurture this 'victim' mentality? If you've given up on the world, because they treat women like you so horribly, why do you ask questions here? Do you really want people to assure you it's not the case? If so I don't see that. You're so stuck to your ideas...even if it IS the case, do you plan to just biatch about it here on city data, trying to prove your point? If you're serious about love, ignore the majority (that you think are so racist) and try to find the minority who DO appreciate you with your skin colour. Life isn't fair, you can sit around at home with that 'woe is me' attitude, or you can get what you want.
I'm not trying to bait people into picking on black women. I seriously wanted an honest answer to my question because that is what I observed. The other posters came in here and took it to another level by ganging up on me.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
I'm not trying to bait people into picking on black women. I seriously wanted an honest answer to my question because that is what I observed. The other posters came in here and took it to another level by ganging up on me.
Well you've received several answers, including myself, that there are indeed men under 30 who would date black women. Yet now you're arguing about race. You started it by saying 'white men don't have game' and suggesting that you as a black person can't be racist.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,383,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Have you ever considered MOVING?

I ask because your current location seems to lend itself to a lot of generalizations on your part
+1 Interracial dating dynamics are going to vary wildly depending on what parts of the U.S. you live in.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:19 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
Thread is closed. This has been discussed numerous times. Please read the 'sticky' at the top of the forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships