Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 12:53 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
If you're a willing participant, you're equally responsible.
I have no idea what size you are so it should be up to the guy to handle that. the guy is the one who has to wear it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 12:57 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,918,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Then be prepared for the consequences. Trust me, you'll hate yourself for not being wiser. There are far more important things in life than getting your rocks off, you realize. Shocking but true.
Unfortunately, I can't agree. Virtually everything with me comes back to women and sex.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:05 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
I trust most women to be untrustworthy, and thats just how I feel honestly. I have a good girl in my life right now but I never let my guard down, people are ruthless out there. Even the sweetest woman can turn into one of the most putrid and callous persons that you have in your life. To be honest, I would love to let down my guard but thats a dangerous thing to do in these times.

On the subject of bringing your own hats, yes most definitely. People who laugh and say a woman won't poke holes in your condom, haven't really gotten to know the person they're smashing. There's a lot of association with hood rats doing this, but trust me I was banging a financial analyst (who absolutely killed me in the tax brackets) who tried to pull this off. She was perfectly competent, had her ish together but she was nearing the wall (29+), I dropped her after that. It's not about a money thing, I think it comes down to dealing with possessive people.

A dude would never poke holes in a condom, lol that's just straight up ridiculous. It makes no sense to do that when you can just go raw.

I'm really looking forward to RISUG
Financial analysts earn bank. So, you're saying that this woman would rather act psychotic than go to a sperm back where she could obtain sperm with superior genetics and family line? Not buying it.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:09 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I have no idea what size you are so it should be up to the guy to handle that. the guy is the one who has to wear it

It's not up to the guy. It's 50/50. You're a participant, you're equally responsible.

442 posts, read 614,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
That's irrelevant. The bottom line is that it's still their grandchild, one night stand or not. Sure, they don't have to provide the child with more money or even opt to see the child if they don't like the circumstances in which the child was born, but they'd only be hurting the child which wouldn't make much sense.

So what you're saying is that they'd punish a toddler because of something that toddler's parents did? lol ummm...
Sure they would. People treat their kids and grandkids unequally all the time.

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
why should condoms be the woman's responsibility? we dont know what size you are the first time we have sex w/ you
Well, it's not like fitting a shoe. The basic size will fit most guys.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:10 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, I can't agree. Virtually everything with me comes back to women and sex.
Well, what a sad, impoverished life you live.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Are you speaking from experience or are you just guessing? Sounds like you're just guessing based off of something you read in a tabloid or something.
Oh, get real! Not that it's any of your business what my experience is...

Old 07-05-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
That's irrelevant.
Not to upper-crust parents, it's not.
Quote:
The bottom line is that it's still their grandchild, one night stand or not. Sure, they don't have to provide the child with more money or even opt to see the child if they don't like the circumstances in which the child was born, but they'd only be hurting the child which wouldn't make much sense.
So what you're saying is that they'd punish a toddler because of something that toddler's parents did? lol ummm...
Absolutely. Happens all the time. Welcome to the real world.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,918,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well, what a sad, impoverished life you live.
Not at all, my life is pretty sweet. Plenty of chicks, plenty of friends, supportive family, in good health, no real financial worries, and no kids at the moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships