Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 11:03 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,861,930 times

Advertisements

ladies and gentlemen, why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we let her threads go on and on? There is never a resolution...she clearly doesn't want to hear what any of us have to say about fixing herself and improving her self-esteem.

I say screw it...

you want to bleach yourself to fix self hatred issues, go ahead, i'm sure you will get all the attention you seek
you want to hate your cousin because she gets attention and you don't, go ahead, she will probably always be more attractive than you (hint: its not her looks that make that so)
you want to put down short men (you posted about height requirements before)...go ahead,
you want to put down white men (you posted they have no game)...go ahead

seems to be working for you so far

Old 07-09-2012, 11:13 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,316,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
a big butt which equals super hot to black guys.

I'm a white guy and that drives me nuts and turns me on as well. Onion, budunkadunk, phat, pear whatever you want to call it

Old 07-09-2012, 11:32 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,116,673 times
I've seen my share of gorgeous/hot/sexy women continue to act like they're God's gift, even after their looks have faded.

Of course I'm not one of these snobby women :-)

Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,105,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
ladies and gentlemen, why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we let her threads go on and on? There is never a resolution...she clearly doesn't want to hear what any of us have to say about fixing herself and improving her self-esteem.

I say screw it...

you want to bleach yourself to fix self hatred issues, go ahead, i'm sure you will get all the attention you seek
you want to hate your cousin because she gets attention and you don't, go ahead, she will probably always be more attractive than you (hint: its not her looks that make that so)
you want to put down short men (you posted about height requirements before)...go ahead,
you want to put down white men (you posted they have no game)...go ahead

seems to be working for you so far
Her skin tone is the only reason she gets so much attention, if she were not light then no man would even look her way. Her features are not more attractive than mine.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:00 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,105,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
OK. I do not like to be mean or rude ever. I do not like to hurt peoples feelings.

I actually don't think you can even get your feelings hurt because if you see something you don't like you are just like...skip.skip.skip.

You do not take anything into consideration besides thinking you need to bleach your skin.

I agree, now, with another above poster somewhere.

Just go bleach your skin and dam get it over with.

It will change your life forever. You will be beautiful and men will flock to you.

Society does not have a poor perception of dark skinned women. YOU DO.

None of us can see you or your dark skin and I think most of us would agree we would want nothing to do with you. You have nothing but negativity spewing from yourself and it is not healthy.

Go bleach your skin and get a hot man who is black and wants you for nothing but your skin.

You have issues.
I have already been lightening my skin, however I need something more potent that will get me several shades lighter.

I look at it as self-improvement. I'm just trying to better myself and become more appealing. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's no point in staying the same way if its not being appreciated

Old 07-09-2012, 12:09 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,551,934 times
This is a rehash of several other threads by the OP, most or all of which were closed. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships