Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 03:17 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times

Advertisements

Are you starting to wonder why you liked him in the first place yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 03:36 PM

7 posts, read 5,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by argot View Post
I don't really understand. You're implying that it would have been okay if you were the one who broke the trust because you're insecure. Cheating isn't okay for anyone, ever, and you don't get special treatment no matter what issues you have.
That's...really not what I was trying to say.ive never ever cheated on him.even when I already knew that he was cheating on me, and I've had LOTS of better offers from much better guys...still, it never even crossed my mind to cheat on him.even though I probably should have.I guess I'm just not designed that way...because it never felt right even thinking about it.even when I've met a guy who I seriously regret rejecting now (there was a real spark there) I still decided that I can't.not untill I officially end it with him.
What I've meant to say what I wrote was that I never saw it coming...I never thought that it would be him, a guy I felt so comfortable and right with, who will betray me like that.a guy who knew how fragile I am when it comes to trust and confidence.
Quote:
Do you even realize how hateful you sound here? Most of these girls have never done anything to wrong you and you're talking about them like they're trash. I understand that you're upset, but take it like a grown woman and be thankful that you're out of such a dysfunctional relationship.

Stop comparing yourself to everyone else and just find someone that you enjoy being with. He was a tool. Hopefully this post isn't an indication of what kind of person you are. If it is, have a little more respect for yourself and everyone around you, and then you'll find someone better.
Yes I sound hateful and I think I have a right to.
They took him away from me. Their existance alone broke something that meant so much to me.
Think of the girl by the pool...she KNEW he was my bf, she saw how I was looking at them...she could of said that its not right.at least not in front of my eyes.but no, instead she layed there on his lap being happy for herself...can you honestly tell me that you think she's done nothing wrong and that I have no right to hate her???

Besides, exactly BECAUSE I'm insecure, its making me feel better.thinking how ugly they all are and how he doesn't deserve me is the only thing that keeps me from breaking down.coz its either that or thinking "what is wrong with me that he doesn't want me?that he's so cruel to me" I've been crying non stop when I think that so you'll have to forgive me for sounding like a b*tch.

Last edited by notofailure5; 07-09-2012 at 03:52 PM..

Old 07-09-2012, 03:45 PM

7 posts, read 5,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Are you starting to wonder why you liked him in the first place yet?
Not exactly...I did start wondering how could I possibly fall so hard for a guy who treated me with such disrespect.
But I do know the reasons I liked him and why I am going to miss him.of course right now I hate him and focus on the bad things so I can stop crying and move on, but it really wasn't all bad.if it was, I really doubt id let it go on for a half a year.
No.I was trying to pretend I didn't see the bad things so I could continue enjoying the good but...at some point I just couldn't take it anymore.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:53 PM

160 posts, read 397,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notofailure5 View Post
They took him away from me. Their existance alone broke something that meant so much to me.
Think of the girl by the pool...she KNEW he was my bf, she saw how I was looking at them...she could of said that its not right.at least not in front of my eyes.but no, instead she layed there on his lap being happy for herself...can you honestly tell me that you think she's done nothing wrong and that I have no right to hate her???
I can't tell you who you do and don't have a right to be angry at, but you generalized all of his FB friends. I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat on you with all of them. I bet he hurt plenty of them just like he hurt you. Maybe his next GF will call you ugly just like you did about his exes; do you think that's fair?

Quote:
Besides, exactly BECAUSE I'm insecure, its making me feel better.thinking how ugly they all are and how he doesn't deserve me is the only thing that keeps me from breaking down.coz its either that or thinking "what is wrong with me that he doesn't want me?that he's so cruel to me" I've been crying non stop when I think that so you'll have to forgive me for sounding like a b*tch.
This is going to sound harsh, but stop using your insecurity as a crutch. He grew apart from you and didn't man up enough to tell you, so he cheated on you instead. That's all. According to you, he's done this before, so clearly he doesn't care about other people's feelings.

You are going to have a really tough time being happy (in a relationship or otherwise) if you constantly compare yourself to others. Stop blaming random girls you don't even know and put all the blame on him.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:02 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Quote:
That's...really not what I was trying to say.ive never ever cheated on him.even when I already knew that he was cheating on me, and I've had LOTS of better offers from much better guys...still, it never even crossed my mind to cheat on him.even though I probably should have.I guess I'm just not designed that way...because it never felt right even thinking about it.even when I've met a guy who I seriously regret rejecting now (there was a real spark there) I still decided that I can't.not untill I officially end it with him.
What I've meant to say what I wrote was that I never saw it coming...I never thought that it would be him, a guy I felt so comfortable and right with, who will betray me like that.a guy who knew how fragile I am when it comes to trust and confidence.

Pffft. You are just being honest about what every single female that has been cheated on probably thinks as she looks at those females.

And the pool skanks...lol....full force hate allowed. She broke the code of sisterhood. F-her. Maybe the next lap she lays on will be the boyfriend of a girl who pitches for softball. Hee hee. WAM.
I really can't believe no one else said anything either to the skank just out of shock. I know I have done that blurt when I was younger an had walked in on people like that. One skank girl was sitting on my friend's boyfriend's lap at a party and whispering in his ear. I just flat out asked what they were doing just out of shock. I ended up kicking her out because it really did make EVERYONE uncomfortable. I thought I was going to puke I was so nervous to do it. But afterwards people thanked me and let me know how uncomfortable it was with that going on. Party picked up after that. Skank free.

Men cheat down though. Its one of those things. I just wouldn't go off on any of them. Let them have your scraps to feed their doggy faces.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:39 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:

If you carry hate in your heart, or any negative emotions for that matter, they are destructive only to yourself. It doesnt matter how you justify it, or if there is a good reason for it. Its only human to be upset when your bf or gf cheats on you, trust me ive been there - but the sooner you shake it off, the better off you will be. You say in your post that "they took him away from you", which indicates to me that you still value the guy and would be with him if you never found out this was really going on. Blind to red flags and gut feeling, not to mention major signs this was going on that most people would see right away. You're young and inexperienced, and your guy took advantage of that. You should be thanking these girls that they took him away from you. If I were you, id drop the negativity and think of it this way "boy, im glad i found out about how much of a loser this guy is, so i didnt waste another 6 months or even yearts, being with a guy that isnt worth my time". Best of luck, you deserve much better.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:44 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Sorry if you guys hate these but I seriously feel like ranting...
So I've been dating a guy for about a half a year.He meant the world to me as he was my first serious boyfriend.I've "dated" before but it never really turned out to be more than a couple of dates.(I'm 20 by the way so I guess you could call me a late bloomer)
So when I've met him I felt comfortable straight away.He was the first person I actually opened up to and felt like I could trust...so why?! WHY was HE the one who broke that trust??He KNOWS how insecure I am!!
But I guess I should blame myself for trusting him in the first place...
I know that he has almost no male friends (he said he can't trust other guys ) and that most of his friends in general are female.I know how girls are always all over him.
How his whole facebook friend list consists of his ex girlfriends (and trust me, you don't want to know the number) and he wouldn't even ADD me!!!When I sent him a request, he said he didn't accept coz he "doesn't want to complicate things"...
He generally always treated me well, the only thing that bothered me was that constant feeling of doubt...of mistrust...How he'd get calls in the middle of the night and I'd be terrified...trying to pretend I didn't hear anything.Trying to pretend it was just a "friend"...
How he'd get a call and go far away to talk to someone for a half an hour so I wouldn't hear...
then he'd come back in the room and make a lame lie that his "cousin" (male) wants him to come over so he'll take me home.He'd actually ditch me and go to her.
How he always lied that he doesn't have other girls but would lay by the pool at his place, and have his sisters female friend lay on his lap and he'd run his fingers through her hair...right when I , HIS GIRLFRIEND, was sitting inches away...

But you know what?when I looked through his facebook friend list and actually looked at the girls closer, I just realized each one was uglier than the other.They were ALL fatter and uglier than I am.
I've been told more than once that I look like a model.So really, I'm offended that I'm even in his little list of girls who have dated him.When I think about it, I'm probably the prettiest girl he's ever been with.
Since all the others somehow remind me of baboons of some kind
So really?I'm sorry I'm not as ugly as the baboon you've decided to cheat on me with.
And I'm sorry I didn't have to undergo a Liposuction, like she did, only about a week ago.(can you believe she's THAT lazy that she payed a few THOUSANDS of bucks to drop 7 pounds(!!) which she'll probably gain in a day or two, with how much she's eating...
I'm sorry I actually go to the gym 3 times a week and MOVE MY ASS to maintain my 107 lbs.
Oh and I forgot to say that I'm also sorry that I'm 20 and actually look like it, and not 27 and look like I'm 35 like she does.

So really?He should be honored by the fact I even bothered to waste a half a year with him and had to take all of his sh*t.
Coz I'm tired of being his doormat.So good bye.

(btw if you're wonderin' I wanna show him this post that's why I've made it so long)

Sorry. Sounds like you saw the red flags like not adding Facebook friends and such.

Live and learn. He's not worth the salt in your tears.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:48 PM

885 posts, read 1,881,812 times
Hey, Are you anywhere in the North East? Let's hang out, I don't cheat on women!

Old 07-09-2012, 05:04 PM

44 posts, read 75,920 times
Quote:
So really?I'm sorry I'm not as ugly as the baboon you've decided to cheat on me with.
And I'm sorry I didn't have to undergo a Liposuction, like she did, only about a week ago.(can you believe she's THAT lazy that she payed a few THOUSANDS of bucks to drop 7 pounds(!!) which she'll probably gain in a day or two, with how much she's eating...
I'm sorry I actually go to the gym 3 times a week and MOVE MY ASS to maintain my 107 lbs.
Oh and I forgot to say that I'm also sorry that I'm 20 and actually look like it, and not 27 and look like I'm 35 like she does.
you attack them because you're hating yourself. Extra neg points for you.

Old 07-10-2012, 07:12 PM

4 posts, read 5,940 times
I doubt you will leave him completely
women rarely leave a guy when there is other women involved
they can resist the competition
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships