Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 08:48 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
sure but is this why the divorce rates is over 50% of the US. that men and women get married because the man has power,status, success.. the woman eventually feels lonely when the man is working 12 hour days to bring home a ton of money. Then the man cheats with a hotter younger woman?
Women cheat at higher rates than men, FWIW. To be perfectly honest, the fact that its easier for them, may have something to do with it. Cheating isnt gender based, and neither gender should be slammed for it. cheater is a cheater, man or a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Consider the last 24 hours the last straw for me and dating. I sent about 15 messages to women on a couple of dating sites. Not just hey how are you , but I read through their profiles and found a couple of things we could connect on, but that still isn't enough. Nearly all of them looked at my profile and read my message and not a single response.

I'm facing facts here. I'm not physically attractive. I'm not very interesting. I'm never going to have what a girl wants. I've got to accept it, dating and me are never going to mix.

(Alcohol and frustration are beginning to wear off)

Okay, just what the makes ladies respond to you when you ain't got much that they want?
Go to the gym then. Don't sit on your duff and expect to pull remotely attractive women while you gorge and feast in a slovenly manner.

Improve your fitness, grooming, dress, and study some interesting topics to talk about with women.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Go to the gym then. Don't sit on your duff and expect to pull remotely attractive women while you gorge and feast in a slovenly manner.

Classic, thanks enjoyed that

Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Women cheat at higher rates than men, FWIW. To be perfectly honest, the fact that its easier for them, may have something to do with it. Cheating isnt gender based, and neither gender should be slammed for it. cheater is a cheater, man or a woman.
sure but what are the reasons behind people cheating? Is it that they feel lonely because their spouse is never around or giving them the attention they need? Is it because they were never truly in love with the person?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
sure but what are the reasons behind people cheating? Is it that they feel lonely because their spouse is never around or giving them the attention they need? Is it because they were never truly in love with the person?
Probably a different reason for every case

Old 07-10-2012, 08:54 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
How overweight are you? Can you look down see your johnson?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
How overweight are you? Can you look down see your johnson?
lol it gets better

Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
in my opinion, its because their selfish and shallow, but Im only guessing since Ive never cheated on my SO despite many attractive opportunities. I have been cheated on, but never seeked an answer as to why, simply picked up and left.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Consider the last 24 hours the last straw for me and dating. I sent about 15 messages to women on a couple of dating sites. Not just hey how are you , but I read through their profiles and found a couple of things we could connect on, but that still isn't enough. Nearly all of them looked at my profile and read my message and not a single response.

I'm facing facts here. I'm not physically attractive. I'm not very interesting. I'm never going to have what a girl wants. I've got to accept it, dating and me are never going to mix.

(Alcohol and frustration are beginning to wear off)

Okay, just what the makes ladies respond to you when you ain't got much that they want?

If you're done, who cares? Apparently you're NOT done, so let me tell you one thing women don't like: Adamant declarations of defeatist requiescence, arms a-waving in frustration and resentment.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:04 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,107,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
[/b]

If you're done, who cares? Apparently you're NOT done, so let me tell you one thing women don't like: Adamant declarations of defeatist requiescence, arms a-waving in frustration and resentment.
This is true. I was chatting with a guy I met online once and he was complaining about his horrible dating luck and how women always dump him. Yuck. What a turn off. Everyone has stories of heartbreak and disappointment, but get to know the person before you start with that stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships