Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 10:06 PM

479 posts, read 835,379 times

Advertisements

Dating sites, are an incredible waste of time... Unless you're in search of batchit crazy, and a lack of social skills...

Now for the latter, there are Plenty o' fish in the internet sea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 10:09 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
oh no no not saying that's 'harassment' it is just too offbase for me when i don't know that person. very hard (for me anyways) to tell if somebody is joking or whatever sometimes. so i would also delete that kind of message and block the man. i agree if he's looking for party girls then okay, i didn't know that's what he was looking for.
What is so weird about a woman taking off her shoes and walking on a man's back?

Old 07-11-2012, 05:59 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,805,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what about this message.

"I don't mean to be so forward but I noticed you have very nice lips and was wondering could I have a KISS?
Worthy of the Velveeta label.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:16 AM

9,131 posts, read 19,995,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegota View Post
Dating sites, are an incredible waste of time... Unless you're in search of batchit crazy, and a lack of social skills...

Now for the latter, there are Plenty o' fish in the internet sea.
Dating sites can work, but they do take time (like any other method of finding a quality date). They are not a guarantee either of finding great dates, like some people believe (and are encouraged to believe by the advertising).

Old 07-11-2012, 07:30 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,396,324 times
Believe me, no guy wants to settle down with a party girl.... let me rephrase that, most level headed guys

Old 07-11-2012, 07:42 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,206,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
not to you it doesn't. to me it does. sound like one of those sex perverts in the online dating.
Just curious, but based on the chip on the shoulder are you overweight?

Overweight women usually have the harshest outlooks and standards.....

Old 07-11-2012, 07:56 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Online dating can be so so impersonal for everyone so don't be discouraged. Before giving up, see what happens if you focus most of your dating efforts offline. People act differently in person. They're a bit warmer.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,206,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Online dating can be so so impersonal for everyone so don't be discouraged. Before giving up, see what happens if you focus most of your dating efforts offline. People act differently in person. They're a bit warmer.

Solid advice. But if you have the time to weed through the crazies and strange folks, there are decent normal people to be met through online dating.

The paying sites like Match generally have less ridiculous profiles.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:23 AM

154 posts, read 155,784 times
Dating sites are for women. It's so they can reject or select guys without facing the possibility of rejection themselves.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:24 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,549,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Just curious, but based on the chip on the shoulder are you overweight?

Overweight women usually have the harshest outlooks and standards.....
Now I understand why you only have 1 friend!!!! You can stereotype people by their weight .

I've know the grumpiest men in my life whom are small in stature, please don't make statements like that again because it's apparent you don't know what your talking about .

OK getting to the point if dating sites aren't working for you stay away from them, it obviously a waste of your time.

Let me tell how it has happened for me. I have met the men I have fell in love with when I least expected, one at my girlfriend's boyfriends house, his brother ( I was only 19 at the time & I think the hardest to get over), one was actually my best friend, the other I was eating out with my girlfriend and he joined us, my current and soon to be ex we met on the phone, he dialed the wrong number.

So you see you never know where your going to meet that special someone and remember it's what in heart that counts not what you look like, but I must bet your great to cuddle with ...

You have my best of luck in finding lady right...

Last edited by hopedelivers; 07-11-2012 at 08:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships