Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2012, 10:44 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Hi Doll Eyes, did you take my advice and go hang at a bar smiling? You need a man for one night only, and you'll be on here talking about how wonderful life really is. Not a joke.

i'm aware you think that sex is some 'cure all,' and it probably is in your life.

and again, i do NOT like people touching me. so i will not be going to bars and picking up strange men (or women) which is disgusting IMO. I'm well aware men want women who are into that nonsense though. too bad for me.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 07-09-2012 at 11:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
There are threads about height and I never made up. I am slightly taller then the average male.
Yes, I realize there are threads on here about height. There are plenty of confused guys out there, that would take the easy way out and blame their bad luck with women on something external they cant control. Much easier to swallow.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Some see life as a glass half full, others see life as a glass half empty. I think I know which you are........
her glass has a hole in it, waters gone

Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
i'm aware you think that sex is some 'cure all,' and it probably is in your life.

and again, i do NOT like people touching me. so i will not be going to bars and picking up strange men (or women) which is disgusting IMO.
Sex isnt a cure all in my life. I have normal sex drive and libido. But you are bitter and sex would get rid of that bitterness. If you get rid of the bitterness, you land a guy. Its that simple. Other than that, i think youre cool and i like you. cheers!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Sex isnt a cure all in my life. I have normal sex drive and libido. But you are bitter and sex would get rid of that bitterness. If you get rid of the bitterness, you land a guy. Its that simple. Other than that, i think youre cool and i like you. cheers!

and here we go with 'bitter' again. anyone that is not going with the herd is now 'bitter.' i guess you people aren't going to stop throwing that around anytime soon......i can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. But I'm not trying to 'land a guy.' I live by myself; the way some people carry on about sex (you for example) I'll just as soon stay like I am. They just act so ridiculous about it and I don't get it and don't plan on trying to. sigh. But as expected, you do not comprehend the word 'no.' have a Good nite. i am going to bed.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
her glass has a hole in it, waters gone

oh well. there's a lot of people like that.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:25 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Consider the last 24 hours the last straw for me and dating. I sent about 15 messages to women on a couple of dating sites. Not just hey how are you , but I read through their profiles and found a couple of things we could connect on, but that still isn't enough. Nearly all of them looked at my profile and read my message and not a single response.

I'm facing facts here. I'm not physically attractive. I'm not very interesting. I'm never going to have what a girl wants. I've got to accept it, dating and me are never going to mix.

(Alcohol and frustration are beginning to wear off)

Okay, just what the makes ladies respond to you when you ain't got much that they want?

I learned being "respectfully inappropiate" online gets there attention.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:28 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
You'd never get mine that way. Would you really want to be with a woman who enjoys inappropriate behavior or verbal abuse?

Old 07-09-2012, 11:30 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You'd never get mine that way. Would you really want to be with a woman who enjoys inappropriate behavior or verbal abuse?
I want to be with a woman who has a sense of humor. So when my initial message says..."Can I have a kiss" That seems to be a nice ice breaker

Old 07-09-2012, 11:30 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

The best way to get THEIR attention is to spell it correctly........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships