Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 11:45 AM

548 posts, read 891,285 times

Advertisements

I got a text yesturday from an unknown number it turned out to be from a female named Chris who lived in Los Angeles, California. And she's the messenger to my ex-boyfriend who is planning to post the naked pics I had sent him while he and I were dating. Why is going to do this? I have no idea.

But he is already in a new relationship and everything is running smoothly for him so then why is he doing this to me? I have not spoken to him since our break up 10 months ago so why would I want to talk to him now?

I also suffer from anxiety and depression which both have been really high lately and I think IF I were to talk to my ex and ask him why is he doing this and to leave me be he won't listen or he'll start something or it'll make my anxiety and depression ten times worse.

I also noticed he still has his MySpace up and running and has all of the old photos of him and I on it so why does he have that up when he again is with someone new?

What should I do? I just want my ex to leave me alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 11:48 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
I got a text yesturday from an unknown number it turned out to be from a female named Chris who lived in Los Angeles, California. And she's the messenger to my ex-boyfriend who is planning to post the naked pics I had sent him while he and I were dating. Why is going to do this? I have no idea.

But he is already in a new relationship and everything is running smoothly for him so then why is he doing this to me? I have not spoken to him since our break up 10 months ago so why would I want to talk to him now?

I also suffer from anxiety and depression which both have been really high lately and I think IF I were to talk to my ex and ask him why is he doing this and to leave me be he won't listen or he'll start something or it'll make my anxiety and depression ten times worse.

I also noticed he still has his MySpace up and running and has all of the old photos of him and I on it so why does he have that up when he again is with someone new?

What should I do? I just want my ex to leave me alone.
Two things...

Consult an attorney

Learn to never ever give a boyfriend naked pics of yourself

Old 07-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Two things...

Consult an attorney

Learn to never ever give a boyfriend naked pics of yourself

But a lot of people exchange those pics he should be man enough to just delete them and move on he already has moved on so why cant he delete photos?

That Chris chick says "Guys don't delete pics".

Old 07-14-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
But a lot of people exchange those pics he should be man enough to just delete them and move on he already has moved on so why cant he delete photos?

Honey, it's past time for you to learn to take some personal responsibility for your life.

That means you learn to take better care of yourself by not giving your body, heart or trust away to anyone who has not yet proven they deserve it.

Just because lots of people are foolish enough to exchange these kinds of pics does not mean you have to.

Have some standards, some self-respect.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:10 PM

88,605 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:

Just sounds mean. But you don't even know if he's really going to do that or if the girlfriend is playing with your head or if they're both in on it.

If you were dating a guy and he said to you, "Hey, babe, call my former girlfriend and tell her I'm going to post naked pics of her on the Internet," under what circumstances would that happen? Maybe she's nuts. Maybe they're both nuts.

Anyway, I think you should just not take calls from either your ex or his girlfriend anymore. Let the chips fall where they may. If they don't think they can get you upset, they might just stop trying to do that.

What happens if they DO post naked pictures of you on the Internet? Do you look so signficantly different from other naked women that you'd stand out amongst the five jillion pictures of hundreds of thousands of OTHER naked women that are on the Internet? Do you think that you are going to be famous someday and that someone will dig up those photos and alert the Enquirer?

You let a person take naked photos of you. "Everybody else does it, why can't he be NICE" doesn't change the fact that you made a choice to do something and now you have to own it. It's not the end of the world.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Honey, it's past time for you to learn to take some personal responsibility for your life.

That means you learn to take better care of yourself by not giving your body, heart or trust away to anyone who has not yet proven they deserve it.

Just because lots of people are foolish enough to exchange these kinds of pics does not mean you have to.

Have some standards, some self-respect.
Well during our relationship were was trust and love and all of that and he said he loved and cared for me a lot.

I still don't know what to do about this......

Old 07-14-2012, 12:21 PM

629 posts, read 1,234,183 times
Too many factors to consider here. This Chris person either has ulterior motives, is delivering your ex's message or could be someone else entirely just messing with you. The number is unknown so anyone can claim to be Chris. It could even be the new GF who may have found out her BF still has naked pictures of you and wants to make you mad. Another thing is how bad was the break up? Does he have reason to have negative feelings towards you? Answer these questions to yourself and you may figure out why this is happening.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:21 PM

410 posts, read 342,444 times
Some people are real dirtbags. Karma will eventually catch up to him at some point if he really does this, which I seriously doubt he will.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Well during our relationship were was trust and love and all of that and he said he loved and cared for me a lot.

I still don't know what to do about this......
I already told you - wait to see IF the pics actually get posted, and if they do consult an attorney.

As MightyQueen said, this could all be just his girlfriend trying to mess with you - and empty threat.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami46 View Post
Too many factors to consider here. This Chris person either has ulterior motives, is delivering your ex's message or could be someone else entirely just messing with you. The number is unknown so anyone can claim to be Chris. It could even be the new GF who may have found out her BF still has naked pictures of you and wants to make you mad. Another thing is how bad was the break up? Does he have reason to have negative feelings towards you? Answer these questions to yourself and you may figure out why this is happening.
The break up was bad for me but not for him. He was the one who wanted out of it but didn't have the guts to end it so I had to do it. After our breakup he moved on and was happy go lucky. While I was miserable and everything in between.

No I treated him greatly bought him things, helped him when he needed it or wanted it but a lot of the time he didn't accept he due to him being an ******* and his bi polar issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships