Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 05:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,014,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Lunch hour sex can hardly be beat! Why don't you surprise him at work, mid-day?
He's not really in the type of position where I can say "surprise! I'm here" and he can break away from work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 05:29 PM

102,064 posts, read 106,986,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
He's not really in the type of position where I can say "surprise! I'm here" and he can break away from work.
He doesn't have a set lunch-hour? Or you could plan it with him in advance, like a once-a-week treat, and give him something to look forward to all morning....

Old 07-30-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He doesn't have a set lunch-hour? Or you could plan it with him in advance, like a once-a-week treat, and give him something to look forward to all morning....
No, usually he's in a lunch meeting.

I could set it up though
Eh, he'd just wind up cancelling...lol

Old 07-30-2012, 05:54 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,151,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
In my country is normal for students to pay for their college and expenses instead of relying on their parents so imagine college girls meeting after their part-time jobs to do the group project/presentation, study for exams, do homework, etc. and barely sleep an hour or two before going to class. A typical housewife has way more rest than that. Yet, college girls will still find time to go hump with their boyfriend. No such thing has having headaches, depression, too tired, etc.

Guys complaining that his girl is too sexual? Come on. Ask married men if they wish their wife was more sexual. It would be like women complaining that their guy is too romantic.

And a typical housewife is married to a typical middle-aged guy, not a hot 21-year-old college student. Throw a hot 20-something in front of a bored-to-tears, sick-of-El-Schlubbo-husband 40-year-old woman and tell her she can twist him into a pretzel if she wants, NSA, hub will never know, and chances are on the high side she'll have her way with him and send him limping home with a huge chit-eating grin on his face. Happens all the time. Same goes for women who are recently divorced. The drive never left. Just that there is no desire for a man who takes a woman for granted.

Like I said: Men need to be the best they can be if sex is that important to them. Life just isn't fair.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:04 PM

6,536 posts, read 7,254,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
And a typical housewife is married to a typical middle-aged guy, not a hot 21-year-old college student…
So the whole act of having a headache, being depressed, being sad, too tired, etc. is just that, an act. While your typical married man will not look for excuses to not have sex. See the difference? Married women looking for excuses not to have sex, married men looking for excuses to have sex.

Quote:
Like I said: Men need to be the best they can be if sex is that important to them. Life just isn't fair.
Like it has been said before. Men have to jump through hoops to get permission from their wife to have sex while a married woman, not at all. You’re right when you said life is not fair. Well, that is for the men who have sex as a priority.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So the whole act of having a headache, being depressed, being sad, too tired, etc. is just that, an act. While your typical married man will not look for excuses to not have sex. See the difference? Married women looking for excuses not to have sex, married men looking for excuses to have sex.
I have sex when I have a headache. When I'm sad, no I don't have sex, not unless he's there comforting me and making me feel better. If you feel crappy why would any sane person have sex? I just don't feel like I could be anything other than a starfish if I'm really that sad.

I HAVE gotten the "I'm too tired" from my husband more times than I can count. Actually, that's his most common reason to decline. Right, not excuse, reason...because I know he is tired and I don't fault him for it just because I didn't get "mine".

Old 07-30-2012, 08:42 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,359,351 times
Quote:
Yes. Why else do many middle aged men complain that their wife is not interested in sex anymore?
LOL! I've never once heard that once and I work with about 25 women in their 40's. Without any exception, they all have the higher sex drives than their husbands and complain bitterly, incessantly and constantly that their hubbies can't keep up with them. I've never known a man over 40 who could possibly keep up with a woman of that age or older. Ever.

In my experience, almost all women over 40 have vastly the higher sex drives than their partners. In fact, I can think of no exceptions. And for whatever reason, the people I work with speak about their sex lives with regularity.

This Forum is ridiculously skewed with the errant assumption that women have no sex drive and men are perpetually horny. At 15? Yup. At 20-30? You bet. But by the time both hit 40, there's no comparison. Most 40-50 year old women have the sex drives of 16 year old boys.

Old 07-30-2012, 08:49 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,567,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

In the middle of the day I have time for sex. He should learn to come home for lunch more often
A few years ago, when my husband was on his way home for lunch, I waited naked on the couch for him. Of all days, this was the day he decided to bring a co-worker home with him. Whoops

Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,567,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
LOL! I've never once heard that once and I work with about 25 women in their 40's. Without any exception, they all have the higher sex drives than their husbands and complain bitterly, incessantly and constantly that their hubbies can't keep up with them. I've never known a man over 40 who could possibly keep up with a woman of that age or older. Ever.

In my experience, almost all women over 40 have vastly the higher sex drives than their partners. In fact, I can think of no exceptions. And for whatever reason, the people I work with speak about their sex lives with regularity.

This Forum is ridiculously skewed with the errant assumption that women have no sex drive and men are perpetually horny. At 15? Yup. At 20-30? You bet. But by the time both hit 40, there's no comparison. Most 40-50 year old women have the sex drives of 16 year old boys.
Yep ^^^

Old 07-30-2012, 09:07 PM

5,004 posts, read 7,843,004 times
The cougar phenomenon exists for good reason
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships