Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 06:23 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Okay, as long as it doesn't happen while we're in the middle of doing it. No blood sausage for me, thankyou!

Okay, seriously -- knock that off.

I'm not saying you have to go nuts and go a-munching or anything like that; I don't do THAT either. However, being squeamish about SEX just because a woman is getting a visit from Aunt Flo is bad in multiple ways:

First off, you are TOTALLY missing out on one of her horniest times. The days leading up to it AND the first day or so OF it, she is nothing short of wired for sound. She'll love almost every touch, she'll get off easier than at almost any other time, making YOU feel all "Yeah, lookit me, I is be the STUD MUFFIN!"

Second, she is at some of her most vulnerable emotionally during this time, both from hormonal fluctuation AND from a socially-constructed sense of "shame" centered not on the act of menstruation itself but from a totally foolish and juvenile revulsion many men perpetuate. She desires you madly, craves a sexual touch -- and you act like she's got leprosy and your hands are covered with paper cuts! Srsly, at that point you are whining over a little body fluid and mucous and making her feel as though she's "nasty" (and not in the good way). What the hell is wrong with you?

Third, if you make her feel nasty during her most vulnerable times there is a lingering psychological effect. You have pushed her away when she wanted you. Whether you realize it or not, this adds up.

Take that effect and use it to your advantage. TOUCH her when she's wild; get her off easily, and with virtually no real facilitation. Let her know she's still loved and adored, not despite this, but simply as part of the natural.... ahem, "flow" of life and you know what will happen? She'll feel more and more secure with you, more and more attached, together, bonded, happy. And do you know what that means?

Lemme tell you:

It means that she WANTS you more -- all the time. It means she wants your touch more, wants your companionship more, and thus is also more interested in reciprocating pleasure, not merely having sex but pursuing sex with a sense of security and the invariably-ensuing adventure. It means you are MORE her man than ever before, and since she's experienced (assuming she's had past relationships) that rejection from other men, you are MORE of a man for not being squeamish.

You, my friend, are now on your way to being THE Man.

A happy woman is a fantastic companion, make no mistake about it.

So man up and never utter those words again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Ever heard of "Hate f*cking"? It's not something I'd enjoy but some people love that.

I, personally, find that to be a bad idea. Sex is active and energetic enough without the addition of anger.

I'm not talking about role-play, or taking the initiative with a firm aggression which can resemble anger; I'm talking about actual anger. I'd never want it associated with the sex I shared with my partner.

Then again, I hate fighting, totally HATE it. I believe it has to happen and that conflicts must be resolved rather than swept under the rug, but actually fighting and screaming and letting things get ugly -- I strongly dislike this.

In my book sex should involve passion, desire, laughter, relief, security, quiet, adventure and exploration, playfulness, mistakes and lessons, and finally utter JOY -- but not anger or hatred. Nope. Those are unwelcome in my bedroom (or kitchen or living room or shower or hall closet or lawn or back porch or barn.... just wherever we're always doing it ).

Old 07-14-2012, 06:41 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
^ I bow down to your superior experience, Urban Sasquatch. Thanks for the advice, blood is good!

Old 07-14-2012, 10:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Okay, seriously -- knock that off.

I'm not saying you have to go nuts and go a-munching or anything like that; I don't do THAT either. However, being squeamish about SEX just because a woman is getting a visit from Aunt Flo is bad in multiple ways:

First off, you are TOTALLY missing out on one of her horniest times. The days leading up to it AND the first day or so OF it, she is nothing short of wired for sound. She'll love almost every touch, she'll get off easier than at almost any other time, making YOU feel all "Yeah, lookit me, I is be the STUD MUFFIN!"

Second, she is at some of her most vulnerable emotionally during this time, both from hormonal fluctuation AND from a socially-constructed sense of "shame" centered not on the act of menstruation itself but from a totally foolish and juvenile revulsion many men perpetuate. She desires you madly, craves a sexual touch -- and you act like she's got leprosy and your hands are covered with paper cuts! Srsly, at that point you are whining over a little body fluid and mucous and making her feel as though she's "nasty" (and not in the good way). What the hell is wrong with you?

Third, if you make her feel nasty during her most vulnerable times there is a lingering psychological effect. You have pushed her away when she wanted you. Whether you realize it or not, this adds up.

Take that effect and use it to your advantage. TOUCH her when she's wild; get her off easily, and with virtually no real facilitation. Let her know she's still loved and adored, not despite this, but simply as part of the natural.... ahem, "flow" of life and you know what will happen? She'll feel more and more secure with you, more and more attached, together, bonded, happy. And do you know what that means?

Lemme tell you:

It means that she WANTS you more -- all the time. It means she wants your touch more, wants your companionship more, and thus is also more interested in reciprocating pleasure, not merely having sex but pursuing sex with a sense of security and the invariably-ensuing adventure. It means you are MORE her man than ever before, and since she's experienced (assuming she's had past relationships) that rejection from other men, you are MORE of a man for not being squeamish.

You, my friend, are now on your way to being THE Man.

A happy woman is a fantastic companion, make no mistake about it.

So man up and never utter those words again.
Haha....yep....very True.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships