Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 06:53 PM

151 posts, read 270,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Yeah, sure, and I suppose it never occurred to you that the women who would throw their panties at 'Guy Number One' are probably a bunch of idiotic fools.

Your 'advice' is taken with a very small grain of salt.
still over 60% of women who said in their profiles that they dont want to be used for sex replied positively to Guy1's vulgar instant chats. If you want a want a women you have to give them what they want, a bad boy jerk type player.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 08:38 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
I run an experiment on online dating, here are the results.

Guy 1 = a fake profle of A very muscular male with a shirtless mirror photo. Guy 1's bio made him sound like a self obsessed player. Guy one worked at KFC and smokes

Guy 2 = a dame profile of an average looking guy, nit ugly just average. Guy 2's profile made him would like he was looking for serouis dating. Guy 2 had a steady job and owned his own home.

The women I contacted with both profiles were average looking women. I only contacted women who mentioned that they dont just want to be used for sex in their profiles. I found alot of women said that they want a decent nice guy on their profiles and they dont want the player type. Using the both profiles I added these women and chatted to them, results below.

Guy 1; 80%+ of sent requests were approved. 100% of women replyed to instant messaging straight away. These women were spoken to in a vulgar fashion. Women were asked if they wanted to come over for drinks and a "movie". Over 60% of these women responded positively and were even willing to meet the fake guy on that very night. The rest of the women were not Intrested and only 2 women got mad and deleted the profile contact.

Guy 2; 2 women accepted his request the rest declined. 1 woman ingnored him and the other women had long delays in replying to instant chats. I have nothing else I can realy report on this profile as no women were even remotely interested.

So here is my advice on how to get more dates on online dating;

1. Grow abs
2.take a shirtless photo
3. Be vulgar
Online dating is basically average women looking to go for hot guys out of their league and they have a better chance online because its skewed in their favor..

Old 07-18-2012, 08:41 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Yeah, sure, and I suppose it never occurred to you that the women who would throw their panties at 'Guy Number One' are probably a bunch of idiotic fools.

Your 'advice' is taken with a very small grain of salt.
Assuming this experiment even happened. It's easy to make up a story that supports your point. Especially on an anonymous forum where you never have to see anyone else face to face.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:43 PM

151 posts, read 270,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Assuming this experiment even happened. It's easy to make up a story that supports your point. Especially on an anonymous forum where you never have to see anyone else face to face.
LOL then we should take everything mentioned on CD with a grain of salt then. I dont care if you believe my experiment or not, I know its true.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
LOL then we should take everything mentioned on CD with a grain of salt then.
I do.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I do.
I don't know why you don't believe things on the internet where people sit behind a screen and have fighting words typed??? Haha

Oh and Elvis Presly Is my dad.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I don't know why you don't believe things on the internet where people sit behind a screen and have fighting words typed??? Haha

Oh and Elvis Presly Is my dad.
"You can't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

Old 07-27-2012, 05:08 PM

93 posts, read 170,314 times
online dating is literally like the lottery

Old 07-28-2012, 03:23 AM

3,503 posts, read 7,499,830 times
Quote:
still over 60% of women who said in their profiles that they dont want to be used for sex replied positively to Guy1's vulgar instant chats. If you want a want a women you have to give them what they want, a bad boy jerk type player.
I believe this, mainly because I frequent a bodybuilding forum and even though the loser chicks who would have no chance anyway say not to show abs, that is exactly what those women will reply to.

In other words, as those guys say in that particular forum, "women gonna' women"...

OTOH, I am a member on a site that involves me "buying" a first date. Yeah, I'm gonna' be picky, because dozens of women request my making a first date offer to them. Fair enough. Problem for them is...there are tons of them who really offer nothing to me beyond being warm-blooded and unaccomplished/broke college students and they don't stand out.

"I want a guy to be creative on our first date."

Great, hope you're not a vegan when I plan dinner then.

You just have to know how to turn the tables. Women LOVE to tout gender equality, but they don't really practice it. That's no shock.

It does beat 20-year old HS dropouts with three kids on POF being picky. I assume they are, really, because I get bored on my summer time off and see this stuff. Yeeeck.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:34 AM

161 posts, read 394,988 times
I had an online dating account for maybe three days. I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but was curious what all the hype was about. All the messages I got in the first few days either had bad grammar and typos, said "nice photo" (and that was it) or "how you doin'." The best one was "looking forward to your reply, to being friends...and much more!" (a bit premature, don't you think?)

I got one normal message--I wasn't attracted to the guy that wrote it, but replied simply because he seemed like a decent guy. Point is I think a lot of people don't mean to be overly picky at first, they just want people who seem normal for starters. Anyway, I decided I just need to make a better effort to meet people in real life and shut off my account. End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships