Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: have you considered it?
No. 4 30.77%
Of course I have! 6 46.15%
Already have it taken care of. 2 15.38%
Ambivalent. 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:29 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
b/c that's their M.O.

who is going to go through the problems of getting a vasectomy because of 'bad relationships?'

that is so ridiculous, but they want to avoid all responsibility it's probably best for society.
ah, there you are!

you know this thread wouldn't have been the same without your well timed (and salty) posting

I'm still waiting for you to hop on the NJT or path and venture across the river so I can get a good idea of what that falsetto of yours sounds like. It'd be great to finally put a face with one of the sirens of apocalypse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 12:31 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,059 times
This reminds me of the "trusting women to buy condoms" thread a while back. If you don't trust her enough to know that she isn't trying to intentionally get pregnant, u probably shouldn't be getting deep and damp with her.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:55 PM

674 posts, read 1,459,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I would'nt be sterilized unless I was sure I didnt want any children, ever. But I feel soooo bad for you and the other guys of CD that apparently are so hot and wealthy that you have to worry about all these women you sleep with chomping at the bit to trick you into impregnating them so they can care for an illegitimate child and collect that big o'l child support check for 18 years. It must be flattering yet daunting at the same time.
Your really in quite a conundrum if you think you might want to sire a child one day. My advice would be to be more selective in the women you bed. Perhaps those who are trustworthy or just dont have anything financially to gain by that $200-300/month check.
For most of us it has nothing to do with that, champ.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
I plan on having a vasectomy as I really would rather not be a slave to the family court system (and mother of the child). My life would be ruined by having such baggage in my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships