Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ...
Perfect 8 22.86%
Sounds good but not my ideal 2 5.71%
Probably not 3 8.57%
No thanks 22 62.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 03:29 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,948,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Are you implying that women that fix cars and watch Nascar do not like to cook and clean? Come on...you cant possibly be serious. Speaking on behalf of men, as long as she has all the right features we desire, it wouldnt matter if she were an undertaker. #Justsaying
IMO, women who fall short in impressing us grabbing straws. I'm not easliy impressed. You better run me down 140 MPH. Then I'll be impressed. Take me home and rock my socks off. Cook me something good. After dinner, it's fish on time at the lake....let's go honey!

Old 07-15-2012, 03:31 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
they don't want any kind of woman that poses a threat to their egos. A woman that's handy, good with tools, better at sports? Yea. right.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 07-15-2012 at 03:39 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they don't any kind of woman that poses a thread to their egos. A woman that's handy, good with tools, better at sports? Yea. right.
Yes, it's true. I don't like women who go on and on keeping things to themselves. So....you say you can whip me in tubing? Alright...we're taking up the speed from the standard 20-25 MPH to 35 MPH now. Try to stay on honey!
PROVE IT!!

Old 07-15-2012, 03:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Honestly...yes
Let's face it women are hard to deal with it. Most are too emotional, irrational, complex, and high strung.
I'm not saying some men aren't like that but for the most part men or more logical, and much simpler to deal with.
(No homo)
So in those regards I wish women did have some male traits such as being much more straight forwards, less emotional and think more logical.

I mean think about it if a women thought more logical...Nice guys would rule the dating world because they would LOGICALLY select the guy not base their attraction of what they feel.
They would even be less narcissistic because they would think more rather then feel more and they tend to put their feelings first.
Also they would be much more easier to deal with on a day by day basis. You don't have to guess how she's feeling. You don't have to mind read.

I mean all your really losing is emotional catering that some women do and dealing with less aggresion.

But today most women are neither of those things. Their usually the first to file for divorce, cheat alot more and expect more and more out of their man justifying what they have between their legs as a satisfory exchange

Heck the only reason why women are made the way they are mentally and emotionally is too keep the human population in check. If they thought like us we would overpopulate the earth in no time. It would become WAY too easy for guys. So nature made them that way so only the best males could reproduce.
While I respect your opinion, I completely disagree with what youre saying. Just because we live in a democratic country of western civilization where sameness is pushed hard via social conditioning, media, inhibitions and endless brainwashing, it doesnt mean that we should forget that men and women are vastly different. And thank god for that, because both genders are attracted to completely different traits. Unless you are homesexual, where you want to be with another dude, you should figure out how to appreciate women for who they are. Yes they are more indirect, more emotional and less logical - but thats what makes them women. Not to mention, many poelple have been brainwashed to believ that women have lower sex drive or enjoy sex less than men, which is complete nonsense. Then they come up with theories about how the world would be overpopulated i women were more like men: rolleyes. Notice that during intercourse, women are usually more vocal then men, which can be easily interpreted as them enjoying the act more altogether. Its just that once again, we are socialy conditioned to believe that for a woman to have many partners isnt favorable at all, and makes her a ****.

This is why women prefer discrete sex and almost always push the responsibility for intercourse on the male. So if a woman sleeps with a guy on their first date its usually "because he swept her off her feet" and not because she was horny or sexualy attracted to the guy. Same reason usually underestimate the number of sexual partners when asked for exact number, while males do the exact opposite and overestimate it. Women are great as they are, each one has something different to bring to the table. As men, we simply need to recognize and appreciate that.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:40 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Yes, it's true. I don't like women who go on and on keeping things to themselves. So....you say you can whip me in tubing? Alright...we're taking up the speed from the standard 20-25 MPH to 35 MPH now. Try to stay on honey!
PROVE IT!!

Well I don't have good balance/coordination. so i'm out.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:47 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they don't want any kind of woman that poses a threat to their egos. A woman that's handy, good with tools, better at sports? Yea. right.
We saw this with Jet Jockey. She caught some very nasty flack for doing a better job at a project than one of the guys in her office, who folded in the face of a challenging assignment. And her boss wouldn't back her up or stick up for her.

Some may like women who can talk shop with them, but they don't want the women to do better than they do at a "man's" game.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:48 PM

532 posts, read 1,176,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Honestly...yes
Let's face it women are hard to deal with it. Most are too emotional, irrational, complex, and high strung.
I'm not saying some men aren't like that but for the most part men or more logical, and much simpler to deal with.
(No homo)
So in those regards I wish women did have some male traits such as being much more straight forwards, less emotional and think more logical.

I mean think about it if a women thought more logical...Nice guys would rule the dating world because they would LOGICALLY select the guy not base their attraction of what they feel.
They would even be less narcissistic because they would think more rather then feel more and they tend to put their feelings first.
Also they would be much more easier to deal with on a day by day basis. You don't have to guess how she's feeling. You don't have to mind read.

I mean all your really losing is emotional catering that some women do and dealing with less aggresion.

But today most women are neither of those things. Their usually the first to file for divorce, cheat alot more and expect more and more out of their man justifying what they have between their legs as a satisfory exchange

Heck the only reason why women are made the way they are mentally and emotionally is too keep the human population in check. If they thought like us we would overpopulate the earth in no time. It would become WAY too easy for guys. So nature made them that way so only the best males could reproduce.
Sounds like you just haven't met this type of woman yet. They exist. Hi.

This thread is funny. Makes me feel bad for posters like this that obviously from experience assume the type of women they're wishing existed doesn't really exist. They do, but they're just so bada** that they don't come looking for YOU. Go out and find them.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:51 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,150,820 times
Default Guys, is your ideal woman a 'man with boobs?'

Most certainly not..

Old 07-15-2012, 03:53 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We saw this with Jet Jockey. She caught some very nasty flack for doing a better job at a project than one of the guys in her office, who folded in the face of a challenging assignment. And her boss wouldn't back her up or stick up for her.

Some may like women who can talk shop with them, but they don't want the women to do better than they do at a "man's" game.
Of course not.

Just like a woman doesn't want me to be better at cleaning the house, doing the laundry and washing the dishes.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
While I respect your opinion, I completely disagree with what youre saying. Just because we live in a democratic country of western civilization where sameness is pushed hard via social conditioning, media, inhibitions and endless brainwashing, it doesnt mean that we should forget that men and women are vastly different. And thank god for that, because both genders are attracted to completely different traits. Unless you are homesexual, where you want to be with another dude, you should figure out how to appreciate women for who they are. Yes they are more indirect, more emotional and less logical - but thats what makes them women. Not to mention, many poelple have been brainwashed to believ that women have lower sex drive or enjoy sex less than men, which is complete nonsense. Then they come up with theories about how the world would be overpopulated i women were more like men: rolleyes. Notice that during intercourse, women are usually more vocal then men, which can be easily interpreted as them enjoying the act more altogether. Its just that once again, we are socialy conditioned to believe that for a woman to have many partners isnt favorable at all, and makes her a ****.

This is why women prefer discrete sex and almost always push the responsibility for intercourse on the male. So if a woman sleeps with a guy on their first date its usually "because he swept her off her feet" and not because she was horny or sexualy attracted to the guy. Same reason usually underestimate the number of sexual partners when asked for exact number, while males do the exact opposite and overestimate it. Women are great as they are, each one has something different to bring to the table. As men, we simply need to recognize and appreciate that.
That's called deception. Lucky most women I am attracted to are first and foremost HONEST! I don't need a shady lady with a loaded firearm within arms reach if I can't trust her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.