Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Humans are programmed to treat attractive people better, unfortunately. People can manage to overcome this programming, but it's a built-in bias. Sometimes life experience teaches you that looks aren't everything. That is wisdom.
Not me. I treat everyone equally. I am not an a** kisser.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:59 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
It's not that it's good to be a GIRL. It's good to be a young, beautiful girl. This story is not going to be filed under "This Just In ..."
Feminists have never figured this out. Their approach is to screw men to make things better for women and guess who gets nearly all the benefits?

Eventually, they ask why there are no longer any men willing to pay their way. Well the few that still can, go after the women who don't need feminism!

Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
They do take advantage of it. It's annoying to see these 'hot' girls constantly asking for favours from guys, blergh.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
these are some of the most penny pinching you-know-whats I've seen in a long, long time. It's one thing to be conscious of how much money you spend, another to be flat out cheap and tacky. but seriously I will continue paying for my own things as not to deal with the adult male babies and their complaints about their precious big (not really) wallets getting emptied by women.
Thanks to feminism, most of the men posting on this site are making only 70% of what comparable women make. Then they get harrangued for being cheap.

Face it girls. The guys you want, are too busy getting laid, to post here.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
wow. I'm not like that at all.

Yeah, different world over there, but I can tell you that I have given gifts to women and not expected to receive sexual favors in return.

I must be old fashioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
They don't EXPECT to receive them, they HOPE to receive them.
Some hope and some expect. Men hope that when they pick the ones who expect, that they meet with success.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
Most men are indoctrinated with "when you go out on a date and do the asking, you pay" routine - in that regard, all men are enabling then. Along the same line - women are not taking advantage of the situation? of course they are. They know full well the man is paying, only once have I had a woman pay up for the date - I married her - not gonna pass up a free meal.
This is why women hate to ask, even though they will have a far higher degree of success than most men.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:16 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Well the few that still can, go after the women who don't need feminism!
All women need equal pay for equal work. All women need domestic violence to remain criminalized. Women need rape to be prosecuted and law enforcement and hospital personnel to be trained in assisting rape victims. Women need access to safe abortions. All working women need legal protection from sexual harassment and assault in the workplace.

What is it you were saying women don't need?

Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I never slept with them in the first place. And they should get 'free stuff' if he's giving it and expecting a kiss on the cheek or sex that's HIS problem. Your answer is exactly why I said, women should not be accepting things from men b/c they always think they are owed a kiss on the cheek or sex or whatever. I don't know where they got that from, but most are going to very disappointed. They're not owed anything except a thank you.

Who cares if someone thinks their "owed something"? You don't have to give it to them.

Let them be mad, if they wanna give you something take it.

If you have an advantage... Own it

Old 07-16-2012, 11:45 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,417 times
Damn, some 'ol boys got poody whipped. Sheesh, that bad girl!

REAL BAD!!!

Wolfmother- Woman - YouTube

Old 07-16-2012, 11:47 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
It is interesting that you brought this up.

So...is that him being kind, or me being a *****? And am I a ***** permanently now, or was it just a "one off"? You can see how confusing it can get.

I actually loved it when he gave me the cash...it was kinda kinky and dirty...being treated like a ***** in the bedroom. Isn't that what we all want?
Dunno, your situation you describe doesn't seem to fit the mold. Sounds like he was just helping you out.

What I'm referring to is when someone has an objective. They go out looking for "trade". Sometimes it's seen as a game "let's see what we can get for free tonight" mentality like what we saw in this blog example. Or it is a tool to gain power or fortune. Regarless it's not a lifestyle that I would recommend as it will always come with a price.

As for feeling kinky and dirty, I prefer sexy and mysterious, but to each his own!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships