Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which do you perfere in dating? Big Boobs, Little Boobs, don't care?
Big Boobs-(Hell ya Raena isn't this a given???) 27 37.50%
Little Boobs-(Handfulls are nice) 16 22.22%
This Poll is dumb without pictures, and I don't care as long as they are Boobs! 29 40.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 08:54 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,784,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Wifey has Ds and they are perfect. She insists on them being touched.
I'll be right over!

Old 07-26-2012, 12:33 AM

59 posts, read 199,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biomechanical View Post
i'll be right over!
lol

Old 07-26-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
This is like asking women, big stick or little stick?...and we know that answer already.
Exactly.

I *CAN* be happy with smallish boobs (like a B cup) but I *WILL* be happy with Ds or DDs.

Of course as many others have said, it really depends on the rest of the body they're attached to and their shape. Needless to say Aunt Jemima body type doesn't do it for me.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:44 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,662,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBarney View Post
"Motorboating Accident."
For myself, I call it 'yachting'.

Motorboats are for kids.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
I found thru my decades, that women with large breasts did not like to be touched. Sure they encouraged it at the beginning of the relationship but later hated it. Their statement was men had been pawing and grabbing them their whole life.

20 years ago I met my wife, tiny little thing with no breasts at all but nice proud nipples. She loved being touched and handled.
Today she has a fine bustline. 38CC. She is firm and tight, does not ever wear a bra and no droop what so ever.
This is an excellent point. I went from having no boobs (I didn't own a bra until I was in college) to 36GGs now at age 28. Late puberty/growth spurt/medication swap etc.

EVERYONE has to comment on them ALL THE TIME. I'm fairly used to it now, but when people can't remember your name, but call you 'the tall girl with huge knockers' and everyone knows exactly who they're talking about it can get kind of old.

I try to joke around about them though, hence the 'yachting' comment above. May as well if they're going to be the center of attention.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This is an excellent point. I went from having no boobs (I didn't own a bra until I was in college) to 36GGs now at age 28. Late puberty/growth spurt/medication swap etc.

EVERYONE has to comment on them ALL THE TIME. I'm fairly used to it now, but when people can't remember your name, but call you 'the tall girl with huge knockers' and everyone knows exactly who they're talking about it can get kind of old.

I try to joke around about them though, hence the 'yachting' comment above. May as well if they're going to be the center of attention.
So ladies: is this the equivalent of a guy saying "my dick is SO huge all the girls comment about it all the time it's getting old"? Like, not exactly a bad problem huh...

Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadisssss View Post
So ladies: is this the equivalent of a guy saying "my dick is SO huge all the girls comment about it all the time it's getting old"? Like, not exactly a bad problem huh...
That depends. Is the guy looking for a serious relationship? Or does he just want to be judged on his junk size? Do women stare at your crotch when you're trying to have an actual conversation with them? Do they actually remember your name or just your penis? I'd think that would get a little irritating after a while.

Seriously though, I feel like a walking set of boobs sometimes and I'd get a reduction right now if I didn't scar so bad.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:11 AM

Quote:
That depends. Is the guy looking for a serious relationship? Or does he just want to be judged on his junk size? Do women stare at your crotch when you're trying to have an actual conversation with them? Do they actually remember your name or just your penis? I'd think that would get a little irritating after a while.

Seriously though, I feel like a walking set of boobs sometimes and I'd get a reduction right now if I didn't scar so bad.

I get what you're saying.

Are you aware that ironically, under your username are the words "I have a vagina" ?

Old 07-26-2012, 01:35 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,645,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Do i get the impression that US and European cup/bra sizes are different as it is with clothes sizes?
Cup/bra sizes differ from brand to brand. A CC cup in one brand is a D cup in the other. Same as shoes from one company to one other.

Quote:
I'm fairly used to it now, but when people can't remember your name, but call you 'the tall girl with huge knockers' and everyone knows exactly who they're talking about it can get kind of old.
Again, we need pictures. Please??

Quote:
My past girlfriends who had reductions were usually happy with results. A lot of scarring around the nipple. No pain in the scarring, in fact maybe a bit sensual for them. A bit of nipple sensation as nerve endings were still there.

I say go for the reduction. You will be more comfortable with less back pain. As a man I have seen no lack of beauty in the breasts.
A side note. These women were always traumatized by their large breasts, these were the same women I mentioned before that complained of men pawing/grabbing them.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:37 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,645,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadisssss View Post
Are you aware that ironically, under your username are the words "I have a vagina" ?
Well, she does mention she has large breasts plainly in post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.