Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 11:10 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,281,953 times

Advertisements

Personally the very thought of having sex with a man whose had sex with a man is enough to make me lose my lunch.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 11:51 PM

37,713 posts, read 46,130,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
Hey long time no see, Doll Eyes. Actually I'm reasonably physically attractive. That is not the issue.

Being bisexual has nothing to do with wheather or not I can be monogamous. I'm naturally polyamorous but I wouldn't be against a monogamous relationship necessarily. I'm not going to put up with a crappy relationship just have one partner, though. I do NOT need both a man and a woman to feel satisfied necessarily, that's a crude stereotype of bisexuals. However, if I were with a woman I'd love her to be sexually open-minded.

I may list myself as straight, judging by the responses. Several times I've closeted myself just so I could avoid having it be an issue with women. I don't regard it as immoral especially as my attractions are mostly to women and most people don't understand bisexuality.

I'm also a crossdresser and genderfluid. But I do not list this in my profile as I feel most people wouldn't understand it. I'm just shocked so many people are bigoted against bisexuality.
Jaysus. You probably need to skip the online dating and just go find a drag bar. Seriously.

Bigoted? No. Completely and totally disinterested is a better description.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:52 PM

37,713 posts, read 46,130,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Personally the very thought of having sex with a man whose had sex with a man is enough to make me lose my lunch.

Me too. *Barf*

Old 08-24-2012, 07:52 AM

96 posts, read 101,253 times
Pretty much, Women are extremely picky and have a 50 page list of traits and qualities men MUST meet to be considered dating material. My guess is this is why most dating sites end up with short term relationships & hook-ups.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick>Import View Post
Pretty much, Women are extremely picky and have a 50 page list of traits and qualities men MUST meet to be considered dating material. My guess is this is why most dating sites end up with short term relationships & hook-ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

Hai troll!!!

Old 08-24-2012, 09:24 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,226,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick>Import View Post
Hai troll!!!
Aren't you the guy that just said on another thread that you're a 24 year old virgin?

Do you really think that you're the most equipped to be giving out dating advice?

Just saying....

Captain Jack

Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,457,528 times
In my experience, yes, dating sites are completely worthless and a waste of time.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:52 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,908,267 times
I wouldn't date a man who is bisexual, but it's because I am looking for a husband. However when I was just dating I did date a few bisexual men and this was no problem at all.

I have to agree with the posters who say online dating isn't good, except I have seen the opposite as a woman. I have seen men be extremely pick and pass me by for many things. I am not overweight, I have little baggage (never been married, no kids, a career, attractive etc)and am not nuts. However the men who would contact me were either 20 years older, divorced with kids (though my profile states no dads), guys wanting sex only or just freaks. I would meet a guy and he would propose to me on a first date (and the only date I may add). I would meet clingy guys who would get weird if I didn't contact them like 5 minutes after they responded. I tried a religious site thinking that would be better but that was worse and many men there were looking for a submissive woman who would basically be their slave.

As it turns out I met a guy near my house and he has never done online dating because he's afraid of freaks. If it doesn't work out with me and him I'll probably look for men through people I know.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Aren't you the guy that just said on another thread that you're a 24 year old virgin?

Do you really think that you're the most equipped to be giving out dating advice?

Just saying....

Captain Jack

Just sayin'.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:26 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,411,030 times
WOW, and I thought I was going to read a conventional OP discussing online dating.

Your situation is sort of "unique" (not so much the AS), so you will have your work cut out for you.

For all other more traditional users of online dating, they probably can work if you have a tremendous amount of PERSISTENCE and PATIENCE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships