Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 10:56 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,913,300 times

Advertisements

Ascension: Don't you realize its the man's responsibility to perform. Then she can evalutate him to see if he is now worthy of her time. But if he doesn't perform to her expectations, its out the door, send in the next one, see if he can do better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2012, 11:05 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
I just think that folks are too quick to write guys (and girls) off
Me too.

Many missed connections.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:32 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairieparson View Post
Ascension: Don't you realize its the man's responsibility to perform. Then she can evalutate him to see if he is now worthy of her time. But if he doesn't perform to her expectations, its out the door, send in the next one, see if he can do better.
What? how does that not agree with everything ive been saying? Is there an echo in here? =)

Old 08-03-2012, 11:46 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times
Quote:
What? You think women don't go through the same thing? Men do the EXACT same thing, though the different genders probably have different checklists.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:08 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
What? You think women don't go through the same thing? Men do the EXACT same thing, though the different genders probably have different checklists.
Exactly. There were dudes in the "90 Days" thread who said they bolt if a woman doesn't put out by date three. That's certainly a performance evaluation.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:14 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,782,504 times
If she can't do a 180 on a skateboard she ain't gettin squat outta me. Not even free weed.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:16 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,106,671 times
I think people are too picky about these kinds of things, thus why dating is made so damn difficult. It really seems to depend on the guy's personality. I've had guys say we're meeting at this place on this day at this time and that's fine. I don't mind. There have been times when I've picked. If a guy seems to be having a hard time putting a plan together then I'm fine helping him out and suggesting a place. I think some guys are just worried they won't choose well to make a good impression. It's not a big deal at all to me.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,111 times
Quote:
Perform and get judged if you don't meet my expectations then guess what!! We all judge and get judged, DO NOT pretend that you don't also do it, in some level, no matter how small you judge people, we all do...

Old 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
If she can't do a 180 on a skateboard she ain't gettin squat outta me. Not even free weed.
Oh darn!!! how about on a bike? scooter? roller skates?

Old 08-03-2012, 01:13 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
I think it's a normal and reasonable expectation that the person who does the inviting comes up with the itinerary. As a compromise measure, he could come up with a plan A and a plan B, to give her a choice, or just a Plan A, and ask if she has a suggestion of her own. But somewhere I came across the advice that if the guy wants to ask the woman out, he should get to know her well enough through the first conversation/s and texts, to have an idea of what her general interests are, which way her tastes lean, so that he can come up with something that she's likely to enjoy. It shows thoughtfulness, and, yes, effort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships