Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 01:26 PM

37 posts, read 50,618 times

Advertisements

The reality of it is that it can be a fantastically good time if both of the couple partners are at the same level of interest, which can be a sticking point for some at first, with one partner being more interested in the concept than the other. In our case, I for 20 years had wanted to see my wife experience me and another man at the same time, it was an incredible turn on for me to fantasize about and I warmed her up to the idea over a period of time. She loved it once we tried it and it has been a very rewarding experience for us. She has no interest in sharing me, so it is MFM only, but in this case it is all about her and her pleasure (which is pleasure for me). She is picky, so it took us a while to find the right partner that fit her tastes and she felt comfortable with. We are best friends and incredible lovers, so this is about sex, not affairs. I agree with rbryant that humans have been kinky for probably thousands of years. It's too bad we can't get past all of the hang-ups and prejudices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 02:32 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I've had MFF and I'd be interested in MMF on me. Just the idea of two men on me is interesting to say the least. Plus it doesn't help the fact I've got two in mind because it would be soooo fun and they've expressed their interest. So its just a matter of me pulling the trigger and doing it..
You think both would be interested? Tried the MFM when I was younger and ended up rolling on the ground laughing, but it could have worked if there wasn't much drinking involved.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:38 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollar21 View Post
The reality of it is that it can be a fantastically good time if both of the couple partners are at the same level of interest, which can be a sticking point for some at first, with one partner being more interested in the concept than the other. In our case, I for 20 years had wanted to see my wife experience me and another man at the same time, it was an incredible turn on for me to fantasize about and I warmed her up to the idea over a period of time. She loved it once we tried it and it has been a very rewarding experience for us. She has no interest in sharing me, so it is MFM only, but in this case it is all about her and her pleasure (which is pleasure for me). She is picky, so it took us a while to find the right partner that fit her tastes and she felt comfortable with. We are best friends and incredible lovers, so this is about sex, not affairs. I agree with rbryant that humans have been kinky for probably thousands of years. It's too bad we can't get past all of the hang-ups and prejudices.
"It's too bad we can't get past all of the hang-ups and prejudices"
Purely Societal conditioning, right wrong or indifferent.

My experience had been the opposite of yours, most open minded women that I have have dated were ok with threesomes, but were only open to another woman being involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships