Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 05:47 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Very true. As long as a woman is hot, a guy will deal with her until he is close to being driven insane or something and just cant deal with it. But they will certainly put up with more drama if she is hot.
people don't care about less attractive women in general at all. for instance abusive relationships, ppl tend to blame the less attractive women for staying with the abuser. but when the girl is pretty folks start pouring in "oh she's so beautiful why would she put up with that" "how can he hit such a beautiful woman". if a man were to beat me up regularly i wonder if anyone would even care.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:59 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
people don't care about less attractive women in general at all. for instance abusive relationships, ppl tend to blame the less attractive women for staying with the abuser. but when the girl is pretty folks start pouring in "oh she's so beautiful why would she put up with that" "how can he hit such a beautiful woman". if a man were to beat me up regularly i wonder if anyone would even care.
What the!?!

Old 08-05-2012, 05:59 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
Quote:
I'm just tired of posters always asking me to post a photo of myself. It's getting really annoying. I really would appreciate it if others would respect my privacy.
Nyanna..look. You have got to be kidding yourself if you think you can start threads, or always post about how bad you look, and not have people ask to see your picture.

The very nature of your posts will make people ask for a pic, because YOUR LOOKS is what is being discussed. Some MAY pick on you, but a lot will not. They might tell you things that will help you out in your appearance, or you may find they dont find you as bad as you thought.

Regardless, I find it extremely unfair of you to complain about people wanting to see pics of you, when the very nature of your posts is about your looks. It is a natural response that people will ask to see your picture so they might give you some suggestions, or understand where you are coming from, etc. If you find that to be a pain, then perhaps you should not continue to post threads about your looks.

Because if you want your privacy that bad, then posting about your looks all the time is not going to help you achieve that, because it's just a natural reaction that someone is going to ask to see your pic with the type of threads you post. It's not about them NOT respecting your privacy. If you expected people not to ask to see what you look like, then im afraid you were not being realistic.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:03 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
You have real issues. Stop wasting your time on this forum and go get some professional help.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:05 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
She has a point.

Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
wow that is a real low blow doll eyes. jeesh. do you have to trample on my self esteem even more? i've managed to pull ONE really hot guy in my life before, yeah he just wanted sex & treated me crappy but I don't think that I am downright ugly to the point that I should shut off all of my emotions towards men who are very attractive. I still think I have potential to be more attractive I just need more money and resources.

And again....this highlighted part is why people ask to see your picture also. Your posts practically beg for someone to ask to see your pic, even though that is not what you want. Mixed signals much?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Quote:
You are out of your mind to even say that. Anyone in their right mind would say, "No man is worth being hit over, no matter what."

How did your thread wind its way into abuse?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
People will respect your privacy when you stop posting on a public forum.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
didn't I just say she should try it if she hasn't? All I said was if she thinks she will get 'bonus' points from men just because she approaches them, that's not going to happen if they didn't like her enough to approach her, they aren't going to like her MORE because she approaches them. If she understands that much, then go ahead and approach them.

The bolded is true. Honestly, I feel if a man is truly interested in a woman, (and she is not giving off a vibe like she is going to scream rape if he dares walk up to her), he will approach her. So, if as a woman you are making yourself 'approachable' and you arent being approached...he probably isnt interested, and isnt going to be if you approach him.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,693,023 times
Get some self-esteem. You really need to look at yourself and tell the world to screw itself. It's downright pitiful to read your thread. Forgive me for being harsh but I'm tired of your "Oh, woe is me." game. The victim always receives pity but never respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships