Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 02:02 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Sex is the most emotional act that humans are capable of. Being emotional after sex, makes a huge difference for women and gives guys much better chance for another time. Because of this, its no wonder that the 3 words youre eluding to are often spoken during the act.
There are other reasons for men to say it during, or leading up to sex. They simply want to get the woman to open her legs, and they know that for a lot of women, those magic words are the "open sesame" genie formula.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 02:11 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,872,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Not sure sex and love have anything to do with each other
But when you can find love and great sex, you put a ring on her finger. For the record, I love you is something I'd never say during sex, even if I felt that way about the girl I was balls deep in. Who says that? It wouldn't neccessarily be a deal breaker or a complete mood killer if a girl said it in the middle of the act, but I'd much rather hear something filthy come out of her mouth.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:42 PM

64 posts, read 111,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
LMAO. I would burst out laughing and never stop if that happened to me. how did you respond?
I was in lizard-brain mode, so what she said didn't really sink in; I was able to finish the business at hand. I did laugh a bit to myself, not wanting to hurt her feelings (or whatever). We did date for over a year, and professed our love for each other. I never accepted Jesus into my life, so we parted our ways…

Despite the cloud of hormones, those words were etched into my brain and bring a smile to my face every now and then.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:46 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
There are so many better "three little words" to say at the time.

drop your pants
pull my hair
you sexy beast
oh god yes

Old 08-06-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Born-again woman or born again as a woman, previously a male Hispanic by the name of Jesus, speaking in the third person? Creepy! LOL
Born again woman, garden of eden variety. I must resist the temptation to bespeak upon this thread with a multitude of puns.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:48 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingShiney View Post
I once dated a born-again woman who told me "Jesus loves you" while we were having sex. This was before we actually told each other we loved one another.
At least she didn't sing it.

Too funny.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:49 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingShiney View Post
I was in lizard-brain mode, so what she said didn't really sink in; I was able to finish the business at hand. I did laugh a bit to myself, not wanting to hurt her feelings (or whatever). We did date for over a year, and professed our love for each other. I never accepted Jesus into my life, so we parted our ways…

Despite the cloud of hormones, those words were etched into my brain and bring a smile to my face every now and then.
that is a funny story. Next time, im having sex im going to use that line a few times, in a serious and convincing tone of voice (no offense to Jesus).

Old 08-06-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Born-again woman or born again as a woman, previously a male Hispanic by the name of Jesus, speaking in the third person? Creepy! LOL
Born again woman, garden of eden variety. I must resist my temptation to smite this thread with a multitude of puns.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
But when you can find love and great sex, you put a ring on her finger. For the record, I love you is something I'd never say during sex, even if I felt that way about the girl I was balls deep in. Who says that? It wouldn't neccessarily be a deal breaker or a complete mood killer if a girl said it in the middle of the act, but I'd much rather hear something filthy come out of her mouth.
Oh my goodness!

Old 08-06-2012, 02:53 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I don't think it's uncommon to say it. I know a couple of women (married) who like to hear it to finish. I'm sure their husbands oblige...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships