Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,999,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Theoretical"? Is this another one of those fictitious gf threads, like eartmoth has been posting?
I'm going with "yes."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Theoretical"? Is this another one of those fictitious gf threads, like eartmoth has been posting?

Ya think???

Old 08-06-2012, 09:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
well you should:

Learn to sleep with mentally stable women

Get the hell away from the broad. Her fake attempt to hit you said to me that she was 12.

Learn to choose women to date not based solely on "cuz she'z hott" only.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:17 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJones2 View Post
Or women...of maybe all of you just give bad advice. I told you guys about a girl I had bad sex with. For a couple weeks she avoided contact with me. I finally was able to get in contact her and she basically told me she did not truly wanted to have sex with me, she felt violated and doesn't want to be friends. I knew she was lying, it was strictly because I did not perform well, but I just left it like that. Most of you said she has no feelings for me and I should move on.

Fast forward to now, she contacted me once, however I did not pick up the phone. We work at the same building and she invited me to some social event. I did not say a word. While I was going to the garage apparently she made a fake attempt to run me over and gave me a smile. What does this all mean? If she really does not like me and wants nothing to do with me, why is she doing this. Most of you said I should move on but this women is probably the hottest person I slept with. Should I make another attempt or is she just playing games? Women
Sounds to me like she is desperate and figures bad sex with you is better than no sex at all.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:31 PM

23 posts, read 43,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
BJones,

Just follow your own advice, man!

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ow-golden.html

You have it all figured out already anyway, right? Just call her out. Because we all know when you call out, you CALL OUT!

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post25236816

I was simply giving advice on what a man needs to do in order to get a date, not past the stage where you already had sex with the girl. When you ask a girl out just ask her once. If she says anything other than a yes, or something along the lines of ask me out this day or try the next time you come in, it means she doesn't like you. If a girl likes you "busy, IDK, maybe, is not in her vocabulary". Basically any lame excuse. If she likes you she will let you know and she might play with you, but she will make sure to make her self available. Example; I asked this one girl out and simply said can I get you number, she told me I have to try harder than that, ask me out next time. Next time I came into the store, said the same thing,she gave me her number.

I really struggle when this happens. They say in order to get a girl you like back is to accept the breakup and don't contact her. So when she starts initiating contact and giving cues that she wants to make it work, when do I give in. I don't want to be hurt again, but this girl is giving me all the signs that she wants to date me again. I was nervous the first time around, because she was hot. When I say hot, I'm saying hot. However the two weeks she avoided contact with me was not fun at all.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:57 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
I really struggle when this happens. They say in order to get a girl you like back is to accept the breakup and don't contact her. So when she starts initiating contact and giving cues that she wants to make it work, when do I give in. I don't want to be hurt again, but this girl is giving me all the signs that she wants to date me again. I was nervous the first time around, because she was hot. When I say hot, I'm saying hot. However the two weeks she avoided contact with me was not fun at all.
Approach at your own risk. What more can we say?

Old 08-06-2012, 10:01 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Maybe she's a ninja assassin and she's afraid if she gets too close she'll put you in danger! But then, she realized her feelings for you and she's just not quite sure if it's worth keeping her identity secret from you any longer!

RUN, RUN AWAY, you don't want to get caught up in ninja assassin drama!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:08 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,408,574 times
Cool omg...

Quote:
I was simply giving advice on what a man needs to do in order to get a date, not past the stage where you already had sex with the girl. When you ask a girl out just ask her once. If she says anything other than a yes, or something along the lines of ask me out this day or try the next time you come in, it means she doesn't like you. If a girl likes you "busy, IDK, maybe, is not in her vocabulary". Basically any lame excuse. If she likes you she will let you know and she might play with you, but she will make sure to make her self available. Example; I asked this one girl out and simply said can I get you number, she told me I have to try harder than that, ask me out next time. Next time I came into the store, said the same thing,she gave me her number.

who cares....?
K

Old 08-06-2012, 10:11 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
shes an fbi agent trying to make you the fall guy for secret government projects..run, RUN!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:25 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
shes an fbi agent trying to make you the fall guy for secret government projects..run, RUN!
I think we can combine our conspiracies..

Secret government FBI agent secret assassin?

Oh hell, I'd watch the crap out of that movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships