Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 08:40 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
This just sounds like you operate on a different spectrum than I do. I have never been interested in a womanizer or a player. because that is sleazy and unappealing to me. I've never had a one-night stand or a FWB relationship. I have always dated good guys who have their acts together. Every single one of my female friends is dating or married to decent guys and are happy with them. How you say women are is so foreign to me and everyone I associate with.
Maybe he hangs out around girls instead of women. I've noticed that naive college aged girls (the ones who wear ugg boots with mini skirts) do tend to go after the players. I've never been attracted to men who manipulate women and bed hop. Yick. Have I gone out with a few? Probably...but once I figure out they're bed hoppers, or they figure out I'm not playing their game it ends pretty quickly. Of course, I'm sure they call me all kinds of wonderful names afterwards, but that's not my problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
ask a lonely nice guy.
Lonely nice guys are usually doormats who put women on a pedestal and go out of their way to appease them. This might work with the 'princess' type, but any woman of worth is going to see right through their game. I want to be treated like an equal, like an actual person...what is so hard about that? I want a man with opinions, hobbies and his own thought process, not a man who is automatically going to agree with everything I say. This DOESN'T mean, however, that I want a man to 'take charge' and boss me around.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:41 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Thats quite possible, i respect your opinion. Im mostly talking about dating scene, and those most attractive of women, also in their 20s, early30s when they are persued by multiple guys.
Even when I was in my 20's and being pursued by multiple guys - I still had no interest in the womanizers. I've always wanted someone who could make me laugh and who I felt comfortable with. Those pretty boy womanizing jerks take themselves too seriously. I could never be comfortable with someone who couldn't laugh at themselves. I might have hooked up with one or two at a party - but I certainly had no interest in dating them.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:42 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
Actually decent guys like my self usually don't get much action.. Yet at times I see these sub-par men with somewhat attractive girls all over them.. I say either that these men are rich or the girls have low standards lol..

Girls that I like either ignore me or don't pay attention at all..
I thought you think women are disgusting?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:43 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times
How did we go from women getting the Big O, to nice guys not getting any?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:45 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
How did we go from women getting the Big O, to nice guys not getting any?
Because (to prove the OP's point), it's always about the men when it comes to sex. A thread about WOMEN reaching orgasm is of course going to get side tracked, by men, who think discussing why nice guys (and a host of other BS excuses) is a more important subject to address, then women receiving the O during sex.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:46 AM

1,528 posts, read 4,232,606 times
Quote:
Not to get into the whole "nice guy" thing again, but just because a guy is "nice" doesn't mean he's inherently attractive or relationship material. It's a basic quality, not the whole package.
Yeah exactly, and women don't really want to open up to the nice guys. You know, the nice guys are just 'good friends'.. Nothing more..

Yet this poor guy thinks that he has the girl in his pockets, and when the time comes to take it to the next level, he gets a cheap statement that totally flattens him..

Old 08-08-2012, 08:47 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Because (to prove the OP's point), it's always about the men when it comes to sex. A thread about WOMEN reaching orgasm is of course going to get side tracked (by men) who think discussing why nice guys (and a host of other BS excuses) is a more important subject to address, then women receiving the O during sex.
Right, because as much as they say that it's women who have a sense of entitlement, these guys feel that they're entitled to sex on demand from hot women whenever they want it. They don't really seem to care about why women might not want to have sex with them, or if the women are enjoying themselves, as men they feel they deserve sex.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Lonely nice guys are usually doormats who put women on a pedestal and go out of their way to appease them. This might work with the 'princess' type, but any woman of worth is going to see right through their game. I want to be treated like an equal, like an actual person...what is so hard about that? I want a man with opinions, hobbies and his own thought process, not a man who is automatically going to agree with everything I say. This DOESN'T mean, however, that I want a man to 'take charge' and boss me around.
I completely agree with you on your description of nice guys. I dont know why you think this counters my point in any way, shape or form. Maybe you want a happy medium, or maybe you simply have no idea what you want, like most women.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:50 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Right, because as much as they say that it's women who have a sense of entitlement, these guys feel that they're entitled to sex on demand from hot women whenever they want it. They don't really seem to care about why women might not want to have sex with them, or if the women are enjoying themselves, as men they feel they deserve sex.
This is usually what it comes down too... if the woman isn't enjoying sex, but can't talk to her partner about it (especially if he flips out and thinks she's insulting his 'manhood') then the man gets pissed off because he isn't given 'free access' to her. Maybe if men actually sat down and discussed this stuff with their partners a lot of these sex issues would be resolved.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:50 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
both men and women enjoy sex, and both men and women want it. I dont know what is the need to pretend that it isnt the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships