Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:29 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
WITHOUT ANY DOUBT. Knowing how to please a 1000 different women, will make you light years better in bed than knowing how to please one. Not to mention, the level of variety and boredom applied to the above scenario. Provided, i recognize that sex is much better when there are actual feelings and emotions involved. I just have a hard time believing so many cd posters live in the world of denial. Players and womanizers are usualy lousy in bed...LMAO
It seems we have hit a nerve with you. I'm not sure why a guy who has had sex with 100 different women knows that has pleased any of them. I'm not sure why you think either party learns anything from a one night stand. And if you believe a woman who says, "That was amazing!" when she knows she's never going to see you again - well, I though you were smarter than that!

It just seems common sense to me that a guy who has had sex with 3 women 300 times each is going to know more about pleasing a woman than a guy who has had sex with 100 women 1 time each. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. A guy in a good relationship is going to have the upper hand in quality AND quantity over a guy who only chases one night stands.

Also - although a one night stand might be really great - part of it is because of the excitement of the moment. You get those same two people together again - and it probably won't be nearly as good. And you get them together a few more times - and it might be painfully obvious that what was so great about the first time was simply that it was the first time.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:30 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Honestly - relationship guys have more experience in bed than womanizers. A womanizer might have had sex with a bunch of different women - let's say 30 women in a year. So - most of those being one night stands - let's say he's had sex 50 or 60 times in a year - and very rarely with the same woman. You take a guy that's been in a relationship with the same woman for a year - and let's say they've had sex almost every day during that time. So - he's had sex say maybe 200-300 times. Which one do you think has more experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And which one do you think knows how to make his partner's toes curl? That's the measure of a stud, not just numbers of conquests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
So, to you, it's about quantity? Ah yes... the more 'conquests' the better, right?

And way to go for proving the women's point - that it's all about YOU and what YOU get out of it. Nothing at all about HER and her feelings, desires, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
So a man who has 1,000 one-night stands with 1,000 different women is more experienced than a man who has sex 1,000 times with the same woman, a woman he adores and clicks with?

Quantity with tons of different women is the barometer of how good a man is in the sack?? LOL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Not looking for a 'next one'. You just don't get it. It's not about the 'conquest' for me and racking up numbers.
It's a shame I have to get back to work. You've all made my morning.

I'll leave off with this: A man who has 1,000 one-night stands is more a doctor's dream than a sex partner's.

"Oh, back again, eh, Mr. Simmons? What is it this time? Crabs again? Oh, it burns when you pee. Okay, let me take a swab. Really, you're worth more to me than Mr. Beatty ever was. See you next week!"

Old 08-08-2012, 10:31 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
HA, you seriously think you've pleased every single woman you've been with, even the one nigh stands? I can guarantee, without a single doubt, that that isn't true.

Oh, the stories from my girlfriends who have been with players.... faking an orgasm (and yes, it's fairly easy to do, especially if you do kegels on a regular basis) to get him to stop, he walks away thinking he pleased her.

Sorry, but players and womanizers ARE usually lousy in bed because they are only thinking of themselves and not the woman. It can take weeks, months or even years to properly please some women sexually, and you're saying you can do it in one night? Quantity does not equal quality. Or perhaps this is one of those 'well, she'd never had an orgasm, but it took me 15 minutes and she had 17 of them in a row!!!' stories
dont hate the player, hate the game (sorry, couldnt resist). Maybe youre simply not meeting the right men? I never claimed, ive pleased every woman ive ever been with, and the number of women ive been with is much less than you would think. telling a fake o from a real one, is the easiest thing in the world, i could do it with my eyes closed and half asleep. However, claim that players and womanizers are usualy lousy in bed is beyond absurd. The only way a man improves his performance in bed, is by having more sex. Juwst because you dislike what players and womanizers stand for, doesnt mean you can apply some nonsensical notion that they suck at this and that, when everyone knows it is not true.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:32 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
Quote:
It isnt all about quantity to me, but guys who have more sex are better in bed. period.

How many men have you had sex with?

Old 08-08-2012, 10:33 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
So a man who has 1,000 one-night stands with 1,000 different women is more experienced than a man who has sex 1,000 times with the same woman, a woman he adores and clicks with?

Quantity with tons of different women is the barometer of how good a man is in the sack?? LOL!!
Let's be realistic here - how many guys really have 1,000 one night stands with 1,000 different women? I'd say it's more like 10 one night stands with 10 different women - and they think that makes them a stud!

Old 08-08-2012, 10:34 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
dont hate the player, hate the game (sorry, couldnt resist). Maybe youre simply not meeting the right men? I never claimed, ive pleased every woman ive ever been with, and the woman ive been with is much less than you would think. telling a fake o from a real one, is the easiest thing in the world, i could do it with my eyes closed and half asleep.
That's what my ex (and other men whose girlfriends/wives/exes I knew) said too, sorry if I don't believe you. Especially considering different orgasms feel and affect the body differently, there's no 'one feeling'.

I don't hate the player or the game, I just find it pathetic. The ones who talk big game are usually the ones who know the least.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:40 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
After hearing so many married men complain about it it sort of makes sense.

Nope. Men who complain about wife not having sex, which is common, are told to stop complaining, to be a man, to romance her, and so on. The very few married women out there who complain about not having sex are told to leave that loser of a husband.
yes u r catching on. but dont expect thank u notes on CDF. when u run into a crooked roulette wheel dont argue with the dealer just move on (and maybe warn a friend or 2)
when i ended my 17 year marriage i met another woman and had sex with her. this made me very angry. not bek of the sex, it was great, its that i realized that great sex was what should have been happening for those 17 years, that was the promise of marriage, it never happened. i was ripped off of 17 years of my youth and had to pay a huge settlement in the bargain. its ok im better now despite the age thing i have a good life, just like the CDF gals post, men 5 years after divorce are better off than women. a host w/o a leech gets stronger dont he? we only learn these things when we are older. the new game, serial soul mates.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 08-08-2012 at 10:50 AM..

Old 08-08-2012, 10:46 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
. However, claim that players and womanizers are usualy lousy in bed is beyond absurd. The only way a man improves his performance in bed, is by having more sex. Juwst because you dislike what players and womanizers stand for, doesnt mean you can apply some nonsensical notion that they suck at this and that, when everyone knows it is not true.
Why wouldn't players and womanizers be lousy in bed? So many of them only think of themselves. Heck, probably a lot of them aren't even all that familiar with a woman's anatomy and what to do with it. These guys aren't "womanizers", they're just serial f*ckers. That really doesn't have much to do with Sex, with a capital "S".

Old 08-08-2012, 10:46 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,298,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
yes u r catching on. but dont expect thank u notes on CDF.
when i ended my 17 year marriage i met another woman and had sex with her. this made me very angry. not bek of the sex, it was great, its that i realized that great sex was what should have been happening for those 17 years, that was the promise of marriage, it ever happened. i was ripped off of 17 years of my youth and had to pay a huge settlement in the bargain. its ok im better now despite the age thing i have a good life, just like the CDF gals post, men 5 years after divorce are better off than women. a host w/o a leech gets stronger dont he? we only learn these things when we are older. the new game, serial soul mates.
Will never understand why someone would stay with someone for 17 years if they aren't sexually satisfied. I wouldn't stay 17 minutes.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why wouldn't players and womanizers be lousy in bed? So many of them only think of themselves. Heck, probably a lot of them aren't even all that familiar with a woman's anatomy and what to do with it. These guys aren't "womanizers", they're just serial f*ckers. That really doesn't have much to do with Sex, with a capital "S".
Because they have advantage of experience of being with women. This is the only way a man gets better in bed and in his performance. I thought this was common knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships