Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you care about an orgasm during sex?
yes 8 57.14%
no 3 21.43%
sometimes i dont care 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
No, I let myself go and be more in the moment. When I was having sex in my apartment and knew my neighbors were walking on the floor above and could hear every little thing that went on below, I put more effort into keeping myself quiet. Sometimes I'd just bite my ex's shoulder or he'd put a hand over my mouth. Keeping quiet had its own thrill.

I don't understand why you're so contentious on this subject and accusing everyone left and right of being liars. Why is this so threatening to you? Do you really think this is all a plot to mess with your head or some sort of mass delusion?
Yes, I do.

Also women who have orgasms often think they are better than others who don't. They make comments that they pity women who never had one. I don't want anyone thinking they are superior than me. they could be lying about their experiences anyway

Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
So that means the pool boy or landscaper does?

If you can't make your partner reach orgasm.... it is not a good basis for relationship.
Ha, no, I mean you get out your pent up energy during a DIY session.

And I wholeheartedly disagree. If your relationship is based on your partner's ability to give you an orgasm, you're setting yourself up for failure.

Like I said, there's more to enjoy about sex than an orgasm.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:08 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Yes, I do.

Also women who have orgasms often think they are better than others who don't. They make comments that they pity women who never had one. I don't want anyone thinking they are superior than me. they could be lying about their experiences anyway
I posted on your other thread before it go merged, did you even bother to read what I posted? Probably not... You only select what you wanna read and post to, so you can make snide remarks and accuse others of wrongdoings...

I can't feel sorry for you, nor will I ever..

I work with children and young adults who have it so much worse than you, yet they never, ever once complain. They have no arms, legs, some can't eat, live with g-tubes in their bellies. Yet, they go on each day with a smile and just want hugs and kisses. And here you are each day, complaining about something or another. If anything, they are better than You and I.......

Old 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I posted on your other thread before it go merged, did you even bother to read what I posted? Probably not... You only select what you wanna read and post to, so you can make snide remarks and accuse others of wrongdoings...

I can't feel sorry for you, nor will I ever..

I work with children and young adults who have it so much worse than you, yet they never, ever once complain. They have no arms, legs, some can't eat, live with g-tubes in their bellies. Yet, they go on each day with a smile and just want hugs and kisses. And here you are each day, complaining about something or another. If anything, they are better than You and I.......
Just because there are people worse off doesn't mean that the problems I do have are less worrisome.

I am just tired of society making women feel excluded because they aren't moaning, screaming and having multiple orgasms everytime they have sex.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Just because there are people worse off doesn't mean that the problems I do have are less worrisome.

I am just tired of society making women feel excluded because they aren't moaning, screaming and having multiple orgasms everytime they have sex.
Who excluded women? Who is Society?

I never once picked on you for not moaning or even having an orgasm. I said many do not fake it, but you keep on going that people do fake it. Stop with the trolling and nonsense. Maybe if you would stop, people would take you more serious.

And Yes, others are worse off as you and you're issues are less then others. You're able to breathe, walk , wiggle your fingers - stuff your face with forks, spoons.

So you can't orgasm, neither can others, It's not the end of the world.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:30 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:

What kind of institution er, I mean society, do you live in? In all my life I have never, ever once heard a woman or a man raise that as an issue. I mean, are you serious?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Who excluded women? Who is Society?

I never once picked on you for not moaning or even having an orgasm.
Not you but lots of other people make very condescending remarks about women who don't orgasm. Call them frigid or say they have a sexual dysfunction. It's like some exclusive club and those who don't orgasm are not apart of it.

If you want to see for yourself, just make a thread saying you never had an orgasm and see how many women will come in with the "poor you" "your sex life sucks" comments..and then proceed to talk about all the mindblowing orgasms they have had with their partners.

Quote:
I said many do not fake it, but you keep on going that people do fake it. Stop with the trolling and nonsense. Maybe if you would stop, people would take you more serious.

And Yes, others are worse off as you and you're issues are less then others. You're able to breathe, walk , wiggle your fingers - stuff your face with forks, spoons.

So you can't orgasm, neither can others, It's not the end of the world.
I'm not trolling that is how I really feel

Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Yes, I do.

OMG, we think we're better? Now I've heard everything. What planet do you live on?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:41 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Not you but lots of other people make very condescending remarks about women who don't orgasm. Call them frigid or say they have a sexual dysfunction. It's like some exclusive club and those who don't orgasm are not apart of it.

If you want to see for yourself, just make a thread saying you never had an orgasm and see how many women will come in with the "poor you" "your sex life sucks" comments..and then proceed to talk about all the mindblowing orgasms they have had with their partners.

I think when you stop trying to play the victim all the time - you'll have a much happier life. Just my 2 cents.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:

I don't have the need to post personal problems on an open forum.

You do know, you can see a doctor about your issues, right?

You set yourself up, over and over with your threads. I'm certainly am not bashing you, Just giving you a little advice. If you can't take criticism, or advice, then stop posting about yourself, your issues, on an open forum..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships