Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:45 PM

532 posts, read 1,176,984 times

Advertisements

Ugh. Ex boyfriends that try to convince you to CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND are scum. He can't stop thinking about me and is begging me to come over. This isn't even a new development from this particular ex- or others! He tries to convince me he'll just "take care of my needs" while BF is away (bf lives in another state and visits every 3-4 weeks). Told him I have no need or interest for a f-buddy, I value the love my bf gives me in lieu of casual sex....and he kept acting like he didn't hear me and kept going on about "come over. We should make it a fantasy!"

I went to sleep while he was going on and on cuz I was disgusted. This has happened several times over the years with many exes. Do they think women are stupid? Do they really think we don't see through them? Ugh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 05:47 PM

48 posts, read 95,091 times
I'd cut all ties with this man. He doesn't need to be in your life and is obviously no good to you or any woman. He sees no issue with cheating, so he's more likely to just sleep around whenever and where ever he sees fit. For the sake of your relationship, block his calls and try to avoid him.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:51 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
Ugh. Ex boyfriends that try to convince you to CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND are scum. He can't stop thinking about me and is begging me to come over. This isn't even a new development from this particular ex- or others! He tries to convince me he'll just "take care of my needs" while BF is away (bf lives in another state and visits every 3-4 weeks). Told him I have no need or interest for a f-buddy, I value the love my bf gives me in lieu of casual sex....and he kept acting like he didn't hear me and kept going on about "come over. We should make it a fantasy!"

I went to sleep while he was going on and on cuz I was disgusted. This has happened several times over the years with many exes. Do they think women are stupid? Do they really think we don't see through them? Ugh!
You "went to sleep while he was going on and on"??

If you were spending any time with him on the phone - why?

If you were spending any time in his physical presence - WHY????

Old 08-07-2012, 05:54 PM

No he was texting me. I turned off the phone while he was still sending messages and fell asleep. He's already blocked again, but I just felt like posting because it's pretty common....why do they always come back and act as if you've forgotten why they were an ex?

Old 08-07-2012, 05:55 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
I'm not this way. I cut ties with women.

It's been the women trying to crawl back and have use me for sex lol.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:03 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,612,996 times
Quote:
This has happened several times over the years with many exes. Do they think women are stupid? Do they really think we don't see through them? Ugh!
Well, you are a cutie! Amazing how many women will go for the offer.
A lot of men learn that if you do not ask, you do not get.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:04 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
No he was texting me. I turned off the phone while he was still sending messages and fell asleep. He's already blocked again, but I just felt like posting because it's pretty common....why do they always come back and act as if you've forgotten why they were an ex?
Why they do it is because some guys figure they have nothing to lose by trying.

Cut him out of your life totally. Make sure he cannot text or call you and if he manages to get your number somewhere else refuse to respond other than to say "get lost".

Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm not this way. I cut ties with women.

It's been the women trying to crawl back and have use me for sex lol.
I'm with Mr. Frog on this one. If we break up chances are pretty damn good that I am never going to speak to you again

Old 08-07-2012, 06:11 PM

LOL Froggie.

The first thing I thought was "Where in his mind did he ever think it was ok to ask me this?". Like he literally came out of the blue with "So how about we do just sex?" and my first visceral response was "Um, no thanks." Thought that was the end of it until he started texting repeatedly, giving me details of this fantasy he had going on in his head about us. Then the phone went off. Block in place. Guy has balls.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:13 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:

So block him and all the others you don't want to hear from already OR leave them unblocked and quit whining about them contacting you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships