Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 11:44 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times

Advertisements

the OP wants a response to THIS scenario, but of course because the other aspects of her life are known here, we have to look at the whole picture. Making stupid decision after stupid decision is one thing if you are single...quite another when it impacts your kids...so actually I don't blame posters for focusing on her parenting..as IT should be the priority not random hookups.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:27 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,273,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
the OP wants a response to THIS scenario, but of course because the other aspects of her life are known here, we have to look at the whole picture. Making stupid decision after stupid decision is one thing if you are single...quite another when it impacts your kids...so actually I don't blame posters for focusing on her parenting..as IT should be the priority not random hookups.
Exactly. These threads really aren't that much different than personal conversations. If someone I know comes to me and asks my advice on an issue with parenting a young child, then the next day comes to me and asks advice about managing his or her promiscuous sex life, I can't separate them. Since I know about the first scenario it's going to impact what I have to say about the second scenario.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:30 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,679,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
WHAT THE HELL DOES MY DAUGHTER HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS? YOU ACT LIKE SHE WAS IN THE BED WHILE WE WERE HAVING SEX? NO SHE WAS AT HER GRANDMAS FOR THE NIGHT. IF I CHOOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH A THOUSAND MEN ALL AT THE SAME TIME AS LONG AS MY DAUGHTER IS SAFE AND WARM WITH A FULL BELLY HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD MOM? SHE ALWAYS COMES FIRST. THESE SITUATIONS ARE DIFFERENT.

LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST ****ING STONE DUMB ASS. HAVE YOU NEVER MADE A BAD DECISION IN YOUR LIFE? OH NO JUST BECAUSE IM 21 AND CHOSE TO HAVE MY BABY INSTEAD OF KILLING IT LIKE ALL YOU RETARDED PEOPLE PROBABLY WANTED IM A HORRIBLE PERSON RIGHT? RIGHT?!?! NO NO NO ! UGHH YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE. AND YOU WONDER WHY CITY DATA DOESNT KEEP NEW MEMBERS?

GET A ****ING LIFE *****

Old 08-16-2012, 11:31 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,273,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioChic View Post
OK Im officially done with city data. This is too much for me. I come and ask for advice and have my parenting bashed? Tf? OK bye.
I knew this wouldn't last long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships