Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 04:03 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times

Advertisements

This is a form letter at best. I would think you should know better with all your expertise on the ladies and dating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 04:24 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

Well..isnt that one 'problem' you knew upfront? Her age? Men tend to seek out these younger women. So...it's a problem now?
Her age isnt a problem per se, but i tend to think that her dishonesty has something to do with her being immature. but nicely taken out of context, good job - keep it up .

Old 08-12-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
This is a form letter at best. I would think you should know better with all your expertise on the ladies and dating.
Im bored and recovering from a crazy last night. thought id get your take on it.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:32 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Hello,

The reason am going to write a letter rather than just send a short message is because I'm serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact i rarely contact anyone, So when i do you can be rest assured I'm serious about my intentions.

Well I'm looking for my other half, I mean a man that will be able to stand on his words, A man that will be able listen to me, Communicate his feelings to me, Make me laugh, Hold and comfort me in every way, Stand by my side, Respect me like I'll respect him, Passionate lover in every way, Support me in every way, Love me and only me, Make me smile always, Protect me when needed, Romantic time to time, Constantly creative and treat me right. I know you will think what a pretty young lady like me doing on net, Actually,

The reason i came on the net to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because i do not have the chance and time to meet others out in a public setting due to my modeling carrier,and besides the fact i feel you can learn so much about someone is through letters and what you have been sharing in common as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, So it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

The very reason I'm interested in establishing a friendship with you is because i feel we have a lot in common and besides i have a lot to offer in the way of a friendship and i know i also have a lot to share with that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I'm very much a woman of substance and I'm very unique in today's society because i live my life through my spirituality and through the word of GOD and because i have such a strong understanding of what i feel my role in life is suppose to be.

One thing again is that I'm a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!!! I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, Peace, Happiness and making others happy. For you to get a better understanding of me, Picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion i have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, As the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write.
I will stop here and will wait to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully.
Jammie.
Nigerian scam artist.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:40 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
but she pretty much forced sex (amazing btw) .
And this is the girl that wanted you to "take charge"? lol

I'm starting to wonder about you.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Nigerian scam artist.
That was my first thought as well. theyre getting slightly better at it though, ive seen plenty of the scam emails before. something tells me that this girl

a. isnt using zoosk
b. doesnt say cos instead of because
c. knows how to use proper grammar
d. isnt faithfuly mine in her first email =)

Old 08-12-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
And this is the girl that wanted you to "take charge"? lol

I'm starting to wonder about you.
nothing to wonder about, im an open book, ask away. What i mean by forced to have sex, is that she really wanted me to push things in that direction and gave me plenty of hints that its what she wanted. Second date, i was actualy going to wait, because i wanted to get to know her for a change. sometimes women treat me like a piece of meat, whats a man to do.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Cached POF profile...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. It's odd.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
This is a 100% certain Nigerian love scam. You are corresponding with a dude in an Internet cafe in Abuja. The telltale signs are all over, from the story to the punctuation to the spelling to her location (temporary). I guarantee something will happen to her in Alaska and she will need money from you to get out of a jam. Start by asking yourself if any American you know, even uneducated ones, would make these particular grammatical errors? Those are anglophone West African mistakes.

I am a scambaiter and this is a classic.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Cached POF profile...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. It's odd.
Hmmm. thats interesting. how did you get that? google an excerpt? the email seems to be pieced togather because the tone changes substanmtialy from the first paragraph and the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships