Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 03:35 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
because of the F in FWB
a FWB is not supposed to be anywhere near a family event. As a male why would I want to meet a guy who my cousin or mom is just SCREWING? Do you not understand what i;m trying to explain to you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 03:36 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

So I was like.....WOW, you just never know who is connected to who in this world. Basically everyone in 2012 is sleeping around with everyone so it's no point in taking dating seriously anymore.
If bolded is true, why haven't I gotten on the action?

Old 08-12-2012, 03:37 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,983,765 times
Quote:
a FWB is not supposed to be anywhere near a family event. As a male why would I want to meet a guy who my cousin or mom is just SCREWING? Do you not understand what i;m trying to explain to you?
thanks pop

Old 08-12-2012, 03:41 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
I only bring a FWB to a family get together if she's actually... My friend

People confuse bootycalls/one night stands with friends you just like to sex with

Old 08-12-2012, 03:44 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
You are forgetting the 'friends' part in FWB. Otherwise it would just be called Benefits, serial one night stands, a booty call or a hooker.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:46 PM

Message to all women

"if you meet a guy who is great looking and fun to be with and has all the qualities you seek in a man, he is likely going to have several women who feel the same way about him the way you do"

That's All I have for now

Old 08-12-2012, 03:47 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,100 times
Quote:

TV..we get it. But, not everyone is YOU. Just because YOU wouldnt bring someone to a family outing unless it was exclusive, thats YOU. Hell, Ive seen MARRIED people bring their flings to events that you wouldnt think they would bring them to. Maybe not family events..but you get what im trying to say. Besides, maybe the guy just wanted to bring the girl along. Plus..you keep saying FWB. They could be in the 'getting to know you stage' not just sex buddies.

The fact is, people shouldnt assume that because you go to say a family picnic or something and have a couple of hot dogs and burgers that this means you are now part of the family. I have a good looking cousin who has done that. One month we met one girl at some get together..the next month we met another different girl. LOL

People should NEVER ASSUME they are exclusive until it has been made clear that both people are on the same page. Folks may wind up with their feelings hurt.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:49 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Message to all women

"if you meet a guy who is great looking and fun to be with and has all the qualities you seek in a man, he is likely going to have several women who feel the same way about him the way you do"

That's All I have for now

This post is genius, pure genius.

Rule #306,987 = FWB no family picnics.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
TV..we get it. But, not everyone is YOU. Just because YOU wouldnt bring someone to a family outing unless it was exclusive, thats YOU. Hell, Ive seen MARRIED people bring their flings to events that you wouldnt think they would bring them to. Maybe not family events..but you get what im trying to say. Besides, maybe the guy just wanted to bring the girl along. Plus..you keep saying FWB. They could be in the 'getting to know you stage' not just sex buddies.

The fact is, people shouldnt assume that because you go to say a family picnic or something and have a couple of hot dogs and burgers that this means you are now part of the family. I have a good looking cousin who has done that. One month we met one girl at some get together..the next month we met another different girl. LOL

People should NEVER ASSUME they are exclusive until it has been made clear that both people are on the same page. Folks may wind up with their feelings hurt.

She invited me to his house to watch a basketball game so right there I figured it was serious

Old 08-12-2012, 03:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Maybe the 'F' in this case means family, i.e. Family With Benefits.

[it's a group thing - hee hee ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships