Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 03:59 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
She invited me to his house to watch a basketball game so right there I figured it was serious

Maybe for HER...but apparently not for him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 04:07 PM

601 posts, read 758,567 times
Quote:
I;m a guy so how am I gender bashing? I'm just saying that men who do sleep around should use screen names on Facebook.
Maybe a youre a fruit..idk =D ill let you slide this time..go on

Old 08-12-2012, 04:12 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,031,197 times
Quote:
Message to all women

"if you meet a guy who is great looking and fun to be with and has all the qualities you seek in a man, he is likely going to have several women who feel the same way about him the way you do"

That's All I have for now
Do you think some women care? Some women will still assume he is only exclusive to her.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:17 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Do you think some women care? Some women will still assume he is only exclusive to her.
No that's why I refuse to pay anymore money to meet women online.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:28 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Many wont even assume exclusivity at all. Beleive it or not, its quite possible to have multiple girlfriends who all know about each other, and develop each relationship seperately.

Real feelings and emotions included. You just have to be good in the sack, and have a flexible schedule. thats why when i hear someone say "why are all the good guys taken", i usualy have a pretty good laugh.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:42 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,711,653 times
Quote:
My cousin introduced me to a guy she is in a relationship with 2 months ago and he seemed really cool. She brought him to a family cookout and invited me to his house to watch a basketball game. So recently one of my female friends saw me posting on his wall and wanted to know where i knew him from and I said he is dating my cousin. Then she said he is dating one of my friends because I have picked her up from his house.
So...how would using an alias stop people who know him from recognizing him? Didn't really think this one through, did you, TV.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:44 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,563,320 times
Quote:
My cousin introduced me to a guy she is in a relationship with 2 months ago and he seemed really cool. She brought him to a family cookout and invited me to his house to watch a basketball game. So recently one of my female friends saw me posting on his wall and wanted to know where i knew him from and I said he is dating my cousin. Then she said he is dating one of my friends because I have picked her up from his house.

So I was like.....WOW, you just never know who is connected to who in this world. Basically everyone in 2012 is sleeping around with everyone so it's no point in taking dating seriously anymore. And I will let my cousin find all of this out on her own because I want no parts of drama. I don't plan on being around him anymore though because it won't feel right after finding out what he is doing

BTW: At the family cookout some woman showed up and said to him I didn't expect to see you here. Turns out it was his ex girlfriend.........
We are back to no morals.... Sodom and Gormorrah. Having sex is like grocery shopping these days.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:56 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So...how would using an alias stop people who know him from recognizing him? Didn't really think this one through, did you, TV.
Because if he had a screen name she would have never known he was one of my friends.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:00 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:
Because if he had a screen name she would have never known he was one of my friends.
Not true because all other people would also know this person by the same screen name.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
bek women like a sleep around guy as long as its not them being cheated on. its the naughty boy thing. also the "if everybody wants it, it must be good" thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships