Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 10:10 AM

864 posts, read 1,454,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Every single "nice guy" will lose out to all bad boys, ex-cons, football players and whoever else is not considered a nice guy. Let's face it, not a single woman in the world cares for nice guys and will always pass over him for someone with a criminal record. I feel bad for these so called "nice guys".
That is SUCH a crock. I wouldn't touch a bad boy/ex-con with a ten foot pole! C'mon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrandall View Post
I've said it several times before: it's not nice guys that finish last, it's passive guys that finish last. I'm a nice guy, but when it comes to women I take charge, and that is why I have such a high level of success. I cannot bring myself to be disrespectful to a woman or treat her like garbage, so I play to my strengths; I charm them and I bring out my sensitive side. Most importantly, I show that I am the alpha male and take charge, and that's what women respond to the most.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:15 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
just like passive women will lose out to ones that go after what they want

Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
just like passive women will lose out to ones that go after what they want
I'm not passive, but I don't chase guys...some of us are still old-fashioned about that. If a guy is interested and is man enough to show it, then I will definitely let him know if I am or not.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
I'm not passive, but I don't chase guys...some of us are still old-fashioned about that. If a guy is interested and is man enough to show it, then I will definitely let him know if I am or not.
i wasnt directing it at u but in general women who sit back and wait for the guy to initiate everything will be like the passive guy. If you see someone that u are interested in out somewhere, your just gonna wait until they approach you if they even do? I dont chase girls. I will initiate but im not going to chase after a girl because she wants to be chased. The dating scene is drastically different then it was years ago.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:33 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Gag at the circle jerking.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:13 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
right.....that sounds very plausible. Women simply love feminine, weak, compassionate and sensitive guys. Were the women in question lesbian wanting to experiment, by chance? =)
I say it's high time you quit this ridiculous 'thinking in absolutes', aka 'thinking solely in black and white'. No where did Knight2009 say that ALL women love feminine, etc. guys.

Some women are attracted to sensitive men. Some women are not. That's life. That's reality.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
i wasnt directing it at u but in general women who sit back and wait for the guy to initiate everything will be like the passive guy. If you see someone that u are interested in out somewhere, your just gonna wait until they approach you if they even do? I dont chase girls. I will initiate but im not going to chase after a girl because she wants to be chased. The dating scene is drastically different then it was years ago.
Not necessarily....I've noticed the passive women get far more attention because they're 'mysterious' and playing hard to get. The women who sit up and take charge are seen as 'domineering and desperate'.

Women are supposed to be passive (which I think is bull) and calm, they're supposed to be the ones who are being chased. At least, that's been my experience.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:25 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,039 times
Nice guys only finish last if they settle for being last. Its those who have no sense of self worth and would rather please the majority in fear of being ridiculed that truly finish last.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:43 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,409,152 times
Default you know...

We (nice guys) don't finish last...we just finish later than most...
Koale
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships