Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 10:19 AM

6,537 posts, read 12,025,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The OP isn't skinny. He has a good amount of muscle. I'm not sure why he's even posting. Maybe he has body dysmorphic disorder, where he perceives his body as never good enough, no matter how buff it gets. It happens to guys as well as women.
Yeah, its like the male equivalent of a woman who thinks she's too fat. I'm that way myself, I'm 6 ft and currently about 170, though I used to weigh about 135 and got picked on for being skinny. What really matters is to stay healthy (eat healthy and exercise). I try to hit the gym regularly and eat a high protein/low carb diet so I can get toned and lose my gut.

I don't know much about French girls, but I imagine them to be like Italian girls (beautiful and fashionable and know themselves as such).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2012, 10:49 AM

599 posts, read 2,591,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinAintEasy View Post

me

i need to shave and cut my hair big time lol
Are you hispanic/Latino?

You are 6'3, most american girls are into the tall skinny looks, see ashton kutcher. I bet you as many males come here and ask things but they barely go out and approach girls, at least not as much as they should do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinAintEasy View Post
bro 6'3 166 IS skinny. Theres no other way around it. The normal weight for someone 6'3 is around 180-190, if you want to go to football player status it goes up to 210.

and nah i don't have a disorder I'm just like any other dude out there who wants to gain more muscle.
Way too thin man, Im barely 5'9 and 200 lbs, I still feel like I could bulk up to 220 lbs.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:20 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Are you hispanic/Latino?

You are 6'3, most american girls are into the tall skinny looks, see ashton kutcher. I bet you as many males come here and ask things but they barely go out and approach girls, at least not as much as they should do.

Way too thin man, Im barely 5'9 and 200 lbs, I still feel like I could bulk up to 220 lbs.
http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content...er_b_gr_04.jpg

Since when is THAT skinny?

Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM

861 posts, read 1,454,847 times
6'3 and 166 lbs? You are too thin. You need to eat more and do it daily. Start snacking more in between meals and eat foods that have higher fat contents. Also start going to the gym to lift weight. It's not healthy being a twig, people are supposed to be somewhat plump. People who are too skinny look sick, weak and unhealthy.

Most women seem to like more "buff" guys though.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:34 PM

599 posts, read 2,591,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

In the past he used to be skinny, and girls still liked him a lot.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
In the past he used to be skinny, and girls still liked him a lot.
I've seen quite a few pictures (blame it on my sister who thinks he's cute ;p) and even when he was young he still wasn't that skinny.

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...ain-weight.jpg

That's usually what I think of when someone says 'skinny man'. My best male friend is 6'2 and around 150 lbs and is verrrrry skinny. He looks fairly similar to the guy above except with less muscle mass.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:30 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,156,463 times
I'm about 145 lbs..5'6''...that's skinny...at least for the States. It's fairly average for an Asian. I don't know what European weight averages are but I imagine it's much less than the Stats, but that hardly takes a genius to figure out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships