Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 06:47 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,510,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemomiscool View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has any input on white men's feelings toward dating women with biracial kids, because I would really like to know. I am located in the Seattle area..predominately white, but also happens to be some type of interracial mecca as well-as far as percentage wise. (please don't ask for stats as i have none-just an observation) Interested in white male responses especially! Thanks to all
If the man looks at you in terms of your or your children's racial makeup, you don't want a relationship with him! (Why would anyone?)

Try not to perpetuate such stupidity -- ignore racists.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:53 AM

19,045 posts, read 25,136,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Well, Asian and Hispanic children are not likely to look like white adoptive parents either to be fair. Still preferred.
This is true, although I think both are viewed as closer to white than black. Regardless, intentions behind adoption are not a valid comparison to dating.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:05 AM

23 posts, read 33,834 times
Notice how it is all naive, older baby boomer men, who are from a previous generation and do not have to deal with this problem, who are saying it is not a big deal for a white woman to have mixed kids.
Old baby boomers and white women. White women want to be able to have mixed kids and find a white sucker to support her. It is in race mixers' interest for sucker white guys to support a white woman with mixed kids once her "black man" leaves her, which usually happens.
It is in white men(or any man)'s interest to NOT support these women, or be used as a bank account for the flotsam of the world.
The vast majority of white women who date black men hate white men. When their black man leaves them, they may crawl back to white men to support them, and pretend they never loathed white men. Do not fall for this white men reading. These people replying here do NOT want YOUR interests to be served.

I am Chinese by the way, I would never date asian women with biracial kid(s)

Old 08-19-2012, 07:09 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,295,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northfleet View Post
The vast majority of white women who date black men hate white men.
What kind of nonsense is this? I guess you say this out of your vast experience with white women who date black men even though you're Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northfleet View Post
I am Chinese by the way, I would never date asian women with biracial kid(s)
Because you're a bigot...?

Old 08-19-2012, 07:11 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,295,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
This is true, although I think both are viewed as closer to white than black. Regardless, intentions behind adoption are not a valid comparison to dating.
I guess anything but black is closer to white?

And there is some comparison that can be made to dating, as I said. Note my post on the open relief I've experienced from more than a few white men when they've found I've never actually been with a black dude yet. (And I'm black!)

Old 08-19-2012, 07:30 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,178,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's not a valid comparison. Adopting parents, by and large, would probably prefer to raise their own children, but cannot for whatever reasons. It's natural to want children that look like you. A man doesn't get involved with single moms because he's looking to have children.

White, Chinese, whatever. Definitely stupid.

You've heard women tell you? I cannot imagine what kind of female trash you consult with that would share such crude information. I'm curious about the activities you're engaging in when these women are telling you about their sex lives.

Female trash?

Yes I've heard women tell me this. But your too Nieve, in your own bubble, and less accepting of others point of views to believe this. That's why anyone ever debating with you on this site is Absolutely pointless, every thing you say,see, or saw in your lifetime is right and everyone else is wrong and it's a pattern I've noticed in multiple threads. Ignore my posts from now on

Old 08-19-2012, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I guess anything but black is closer to white?
Perhaps. It could also be cultural as well. With that said, there has been a significant increase in whites adopting black children as well.

Quote:
And there is some comparison that can be made to dating, as I said. Note my post on the open relief I've experienced from more than a few white men when they've found I've never actually been with a black dude yet. (And I'm black!)
It sounds like you're associating with some gross men.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:39 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,178,724 times
Quote:
Heck, I've even gotten open relief from white guys who are interested in me when they've found out that I haven't been with a black guy yet. And I'm black myself.
I'm not surprised, and anyone who is extremely nieve. But you've never been with a black man and your black?

Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Female trash?

Yes I've heard women tell me this. But your too Nieve, in your own bubble, and less accepting of others point of views to believe this. That's why anyone ever debating with you on this site is Absolutely pointless, every thing you say,see, or saw in your lifetime is right and everyone else is wrong and it's a pattern I've noticed in multiple threads. Ignore my posts from now on
I don't think I'm naive. I'm quite experienced in a host of social circles. I'm just intolerant of stupidity. I'm not PC enough to give a free pass to low EQ, crude oafs. There's quite a bit of that on this forum, so it may seem that I'm generally less accepting, but in reality it's very specific.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I'm not surprised, and anyone who is extremely nieve. But you've never been with a black man and your black?
What exactly is a nieve?

I looked it up.

nieve

1   [neev, neef] Show IPA
noun Archaic Northern British and Scot. Dialect . a clenched or closed hand; fist.

And your profile says your an English teacher. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.