Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 12:32 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Youre talking about a particular religion which forbids women to show off any skin or flirt with men, other than their huibands. You cannot relate it to what we're talking about here, in any way, shape or form. There is nothing to discuss, I dont know why any sensible person would even bring this up.
Yes, I can relate it and that's exactly what I'm doing. Women like to dress up. As little girls we wear all of costumes from princess wear to nurse/professional wear and that's not about attracting some penis. It's fun. It's enjoyable. People dress up for all kinds of reasons, from religious ceremonies, to Halloween, to theme parties, to pamper themselves in private, or to have fun in public. You cannot assume to know the intentions of strangers. Your narrow view of the world simply cannot fit everybody in it. I know you don't grasp this and many men on CD don't, but it changes nothing.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:33 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
:d
Im glad you didn't argue with my assessment of your post. lol

Quote:
I disagree. Mans life revolves around women, womans life revolves around men. There is nothing more important than that and nothing even comes close. I hope you get to this conclusion one day.
I seriously hope you don't believe that. There is more to life than the opposite sex.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
its simply becasue you cant win an argument against facts, that bothers you most.
Are you sure you're not describing yourself here?

Old 08-25-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
I disagree. Mans life revolves around women, womans life revolves around men. There is nothing more important than that and nothing even comes close. I hope you get to this conclusion one day.
That's one of the major differences between men and women today. Men need women way more than women need men and that's because women have women. Single women actually report better health and greater rates of happiness compared to married women (present company not included ) and it's the reverse for men. You can read a little about here- Psychology today.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:39 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
He's picking me up today to help him with an event so I am going to try that and see what he does. He is starting to become more comfortable with me and smiles when he sees me.
There ya go, go get him girl. Just be warm and sensual and invtiing. He may be shy, but he is still the man, let him make the moves but be receptive and open to them. He'll get it, trust me. good luck

Old 08-25-2012, 12:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Well I was going to point out some things, but the girls are already doing the labor.

Good thing too, these pain relievers are starting to kick in and I'm about to get super mellow and high as a kite lol.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's one of the major differences between men and women today. Men need women way more than women need men and that's because women have women. Single women actually report better health and greater rates of happiness compared to married women (present company not included ) and it's the reverse for men. You can read a little about here- Psychology today.
Boht men and women need each other, and at what rates it can be debated, but it really doesnt matter. If women didnt need men, the civilization would cease to exist. Feminist movement did ALOT of good early on its existance by fighting for equal rights which we take for granted today, but today it is only damagning to our society.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Are you sure you're not describing yourself here?
Im serving up the facts, against some twilight zone feminine circular logic.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Im serving up the facts, against some twilight zone feminine circular logic.
Your opinion is hardly fact.

You're fighting a losing battle and you're losing for a reason.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Boht men and women need each other, and at what rates it can be debated, but it really doesnt matter. If women didnt need men, the civilization would cease to exist. Feminist movement did ALOT of good early on its existance by fighting for equal rights which we take for granted today, but today it is only damagning to our society.
Oh please with the chicken little gender crap. Consumerism and selfishness are at the heart of corruption. I'm not saying that people don't need each other, especially for reproducing, but it's really not the same need between the two genders like you think it is. You need women. Men in general need women for that emotional connection that humans need because men can't get it from other men. But women can have strong emotional bonds with each other. God forbid something happened to my husband, I'd be happy as a clam in a Golden girls type of situation. I have 3 female best friends and it would be awesome to grow old with them. Perhaps buy a plot of land with them, a nice home, plant a garden, maybe have some animals (chickens for eggs). We've even talked about opening a retirement business together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships