U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Rio
551 posts, read 1,005,591 times
Reputation: 189

Advertisements

Im going to trace back to school time... I was talking to this girl that goes to my school and when we are not around (say at home) we write eachother on facebook. I stopped writing her because she barely responds. Yet when ever we are in person she's in my face like "why dont you write me?" "you're fake" "you're a stranger". I say "you never write back, im not gonna keep writing you". Tried again... same thing. This time after school im walking to the store she's in front with her friends all happy and ***** hugging me lol , then decides to give me her number and says "hit me up". I did that night and this time we had a decent convo but she went ghost again. She looks good, im trying to get that you know.. so i cant just say screw it.

Even all her friends say she does that BS. My bro who's girlfriend is her best friend said she would get a missed call from her, call back right away and no answer. So its not that she's trying to play me, I have a hard time figuring out to keep trying or leave it alone..... School starts back soon so we'll see .
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:33 AM
 
864 posts, read 1,343,465 times
Reputation: 1138
She's playing mind games with you. Forget about her, and move on.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
 
Location: Rio
551 posts, read 1,005,591 times
Reputation: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
She's playing mind games with you. Forget about her, and move on.
lol what would be the point of all this? thats dumb if she's doing that. But I talk to other girls anyway its no biggie.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM
 
2,761 posts, read 4,633,919 times
Reputation: 3007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
She's playing mind games with you. Forget about her, and move on.
I agree.
Or, she has absolutely no idea what she is doing, which might be worse then games.
Either way, don't invest much, until she figures out what she is doing.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM
 
12,537 posts, read 14,145,459 times
Reputation: 29014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
Im going to trace back to school time... I was talking to this girl that goes to my school and when we are not around (say at home) we write eachother on facebook. I stopped writing her because she barely responds. Yet when ever we are in person she's in my face like "why dont you write me?" "you're fake" "you're a stranger". I say "you never write back, im not gonna keep writing you". Tried again... same thing. This time after school im walking to the store she's in front with her friends all happy and ***** hugging me lol , then decides to give me her number and says "hit me up". I did that night and this time we had a decent convo but she went ghost again. She looks good, im trying to get that you know.. so i cant just say screw it.

Even all her friends say she does that BS. My bro who's girlfriend is her best friend said she would get a missed call from her, call back right away and no answer. So its not that she's trying to play me, I have a hard time figuring out to keep trying or leave it alone..... School starts back soon so we'll see .
So you're willing to let a woman treat you like garbage just to get a little ass?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 AM
 
3,703 posts, read 3,563,320 times
Reputation: 2157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
So you're willing to let a woman treat you like garbage just to get a little ass?
Woman? I think we are talking about teenagers here.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Rio
551 posts, read 1,005,591 times
Reputation: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
So you're willing to let a woman treat you like garbage just to get a little ass?
lmao, that was funny but you dont understand bro... i am not the only person she does this too. She does it to her closest friends too because they would post about it on facebook example: "did you not see my text?". thats what im trying to clarify with you guys. Its not just me, its something wrong with her
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 12:11 PM
 
12,537 posts, read 14,145,459 times
Reputation: 29014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Woman? I think we are talking about teenagers here.
Then the sooner he learns not to follow headcases around, sniffing after them, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
lmao, that was funny but you dont understand bro... i am not the only person she does this too. She does it to her closest friends too because they would post about it on facebook example: "did you not see my text?". thats what im trying to clarify with you guys. Its not just me, its something wrong with her
I'm not a bro.

My advice stands. She treats people like garbage and they tolerate it. Why? You seem to want to excuse her crappy behavior because she's good-looking. That's ridiculous. Stop thinking with your little head, or women are going to play you your whole life.

Judge people by how they behave, not how they look, and you'll never go wrong.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 12:14 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
92,324 posts, read 89,809,122 times
Reputation: 100648
It's almost like she has a weird form of ADD, or something.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 12:15 PM
 
864 posts, read 1,343,465 times
Reputation: 1138
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartinNY View Post
lol what would be the point of all this? thats dumb if she's doing that. But I talk to other girls anyway its no biggie.
That's good that you do. The point is that she's a teeny-bopper high school girl that lacks the maturity to treat people the way they should be treated. If you are attracted to that type, by all means continue to let her lead you on. If you aren't, then move on, and find someone more worthy of your time.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 PM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top